Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

When You Hear The Word Bros Go Make Money Ooo" Then You Should Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Hear The Word Bros Go Make Money Ooo" Then You Should Know (211 Views)

Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Hear The Word Bros Go Make Money Ooo" Then You Should Know by lightblazingnow(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
That what Christ Jesus pronounced centuries ago is preemie....

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Everlasting word!!! Which is settled in heaven for ever AMEN

Listen to this.......

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

You will never hear love the Lord Christ Jesus the more from supposed personalities, they will tell you go make money ooo" what shame, what insult to the owner of all things. Who is even the voiceless voice which disapproved the APHA and OMEGA of the everlasting Love??, the Lord God Almighty? the father of our Lord Jesus Christ and My own father.

Love you Lord Jesus Christ for salvation and eternal life. Glorious Lord God Almighty. Amen.

Proverbs 8:5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

8:10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

8:11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. Hallelujah.

Young people, don't be deceived by SATAN'S men, we mean demons and faithless men, men full of doubts, ignorant of the perfect revelations of CHRIST in you which has been released by the Holy Ghost in us.

Thirsty for you Lord Jesus Christ, so hungry, I have only one passion Lord God Almighty. I want to live in your presence evermore.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Notice the scriptures said after RIGHTEOUSNESS.... Our DNA The gift of God is righteousness, what do we mean?? We needed righteousness as a gift to be able to meet the requirements of God's children. You couldn't be called a child of God Almighty if you are not righteousness, or right with him. As you know, our own righteousness was as a filthy rag, filthy dirty clothes. Not good enough.

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Hello everyone, hear the voice of heaven and Act

No one is stopping you from going after riches and Wealth, but always never ever ever forget that riches and Wealth are with him, the Lord Christ Jesus. If you ever get the wrong ONE, also be ready to dance the reggae music of SATAN.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Not as the world gives. GOD Almighty and CHRIST JESUS know the world can also give you the false of the original. So, don't celebrate the fake life. Come on and follow the old tradition of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the way, the truth and the life.

There is none without him, you are cut off from the fruitful Olive tree.

Proverbs 8:14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

8:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

8:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness

8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

I could write for ever AMEN.

1 Like

Re: When You Hear The Word Bros Go Make Money Ooo" Then You Should Know by lightblazingnow(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Please What Is Happening Here? (video) / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 9th February , 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.