Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? (5419 Views)

Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
SlyfoxxjReturns:
sorry to say but you sound like a very young girl. If you were mature yourself, you would know from age 25 upwards, there is nothing like age based “seniority” in life. It’s all about status from that point. You can relate with someone of 50 years old anyhow as long as you’re in their social class. That “seniority” thing usually ends in secondary school.
Nairaland cheesy
Una no go kill me cheesy

Okay,I agree I can relate with a man as old enough to be my father as long as I'm in their social class.
Happy now cheesy
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
cassyrooy:
You deserve the last 1k in my account. You be sabi man.
Men are looking for imaginary virgin and tight pusssy and who to control. That's why u see a 40 yr old man getting married to a 22 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Akanimoh113(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
SlyfoxxjReturns:
It’s relative to your own age but generally speaking once a woman is above 25 she can date a man of even 60 without it looking awkward. She’s a full grown adult.

25.... 60.....
Come...On...
It's far

That one is about the money na
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Akanimoh113:

25.... 60.....
Come...On...
It's far

That one is about the money na
it’s not unusual oga. It’s African mentality that makes us think a 25 year old is still a child. At that age a woman is a full blown adult. Go to developed countries and see. Google Leonardo DiCaprio age and then check out his girlfriends age.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

Nairaland cheesy
Una no go kill me cheesy

Okay,I agree I can relate with a man as old enough to be my father as long as I'm in their social class.
Happy now cheesy
come to my area let me show you one 24 year old babe that regularly slaps her 40 year old driver. Maybe then you will understand what I’m saying. Seniority my foot. Most married Nigerian men have one 25 year old girl somewhere rubbing their head and calling them baby. If you you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
virgoquin:
9 or 10 years is perfect for me.

Dating my agemates or someone closer looks so boring and uninteresting. Two immature people, perfect recipe for disaster lipsrsealed

Guys my age still look like babies in my eyes, they reason and also act like one. Not focused at all. They are just like scalar quantity, no direction.

I am a vector quantity. Come lets date.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Akanimoh113(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
SlyfoxxjReturns:
it’s not unusual oga. It’s African mentality that makes us think a 25 year old is still a child. At that age a woman is a full blown adult. Go to developed countries and see. Google Leonardo DiCaprio age and then check out his girlfriends age.
Okay
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
pocohantas:

36 smiley

LmAo. And i thought people where just teasing you by calling u evening newspaper. Never knew you were actually soo evening. shocked
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Omar09ss:

The Evening News came in Papers

Why u wicked na? cheesy

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Akanimoh113(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Okay
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by mysticgal(f): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
I have always loved and liked men 20 years or more older than me. I mean relationship wise.

2 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by mysticgal(f): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
SlyfoxxjReturns:
God bless you
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by project4OO: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided

You never cease to amaze me.

grin
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
mysticgal:
I have always loved and liked men 20 years or more older than me. I mean relationship wise.
lies detected
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by mysticgal(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
organism3:
lies detected
K
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nnemuka(f): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
I can't say but anybody in his 40s,50s, or more is a no for me.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

And that ideology has destroyed many marriages in Nigeria.

Men key into that, then use that to intimidate and suppress their wives, wives on the other hand flare up when the man is a bit controlling and I wonder why.
U allowed a man bought u over as a commodity so he uses u as he wish. The moment u start exhibiting independence, he will cut u to shreds.

Or the scenario where the goose that lays the golden egg has died, the wife will turn into something else, now seeing the man as the monster he is not remembering that she dated and married this same monster but material gains clouded her judgement on who the real man is.

Very very true.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cassyrooy(m): 1:48am On Feb 07, 2020
sassysure:

Men are looking for imaginary virgin and tight pusssy and who to control. That's why u see a 40 yr old man getting married to a 22 yrs old.
Because we all have John Thomas between our legs doesn't mean we all want the same thing. When sex is the driving factor in most relationships/marriages, everyone will be disappointed cos things has changed.

I think comments here are personal views of their respective authors.

For me, I don't want to marry someone much younger. I'd rather want a friend, who knows and understands my life's travails, the events and how they affect me. Not someone who doesn't care because our emotional levels are on two different time zones.

2 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cassyrooy(m): 1:53am On Feb 07, 2020
NuissancePolice:

LmAo. And i thought people where just teasing you by calling u evening newspaper. Never knew you were actually soo evening. shocked
This is totally disrespectful.

Live your life and let go about hers in peace. Is that too hard for y'all guys to accept?

Nsogbu juru Naijiria o!

3 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 07, 2020
cassyrooy:
This is totally disrespectful.

Live your life and let go about hers in peace. Is that too hard for y'all guys to accept?

Nsogbu juru Naijiria o!

You are either a classic case of swallowing panadol for another person's headache or poco's alternate moniker. Lol.

You are a fvcken asslicker. Perhaps she might reward u with puna later.

Tbh, the lady is intelligent but has a very nasty attitude. I think she will maximise her potentials if she remains unmarried. I have a cousin like that.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Or the 'let me take care of you' phrase and all the care the person had in mind is money. undecided

Like I do not have a future or hope of making my own money.

Well you can evidently see in this thread that most ladies favour much older men majorly because of the money, one the first page someone said I don't want to be in a relationship where I would be giving the man money, which means she seeks a union where she won't have to contribute anything financially & it's definitely going to be one sided.

I mean what happened 2 people who have jobs putting heads together, you earn 150k & I earn 250k or vice versa, then we put heads together. I'm not saying you should date a jobless man.

How do you even want to have a say in a marriage where the Man took care of almost everything, then he ends up being a misogynist & super controlling. Last time I checked Men aren't sincerely that nice.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cassyrooy(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2020
NuissancePolice:

You are either a classic case of swallowing panadol for another person's headache or poco's alternate moniker. Lol.

[s]You are a fvcken asslicker. Perhaps she might reward u with puna later.[/s]

Tbh, the lady is intelligent but has a very nasty attitude. I think she will maximise her potentials if she remains unmarried. I have a cousin like that.
I'm classic? Good you can spot me for good, but perhaps, I can't say the same about your being mannerless, hypocritical, dystopic and myopic all at the same time.

You failed to understand that her being 36 is her “headache” and your uncalled for and mannerless nagging about her age is equivalent to “swallowing panadol” on her behalf.

You don't seem to connect these dots rightly, right?

Attorney General of Nairaland! She so annoy you because you've had a one on one chitchat with her and she caused you to almost commit suicide? She's not the problem here, you are. You've clearly shown that your tolerance level is below average (I can extend this to others who hurl insulting remarks to her on here too). You can't fathom what being in her place is and that makes your head scream in excruciating pain.

I understand you're one-dimensional and microscopic in analysis of events and phenomenon, so I've done well to oblige you this response.

There won't be a next response from me if I get a mention from you.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2020
cassyrooy:
[b]I'm classic? Good you can spot me for good, but perhaps, I can't say the same about your being mannerless, hypocritical, dystopic and myopic all at the same time.

You failed to understand that her being 36 is her “headache” and your uncalled for and mannerless nagging about her age is equivalent to “swallowing panadol” on her behalf.

You don't seem to connect this dots rightly, right?[/b]

Attorney General of Nairaland! She so annoy you because you've had a one on one chitchat with her and she caused you almost commit suicide? She's not the problem here, you are. You've clearly shown that your tolerance level is below average (I can extend this to others who hurl insulting remarks to her on here too). You can't fathom what being in her place is and that makes your head scream in excruciating pain.

I understand you're one-dimensional and microscopic in analysis of events and phenomenon, so I've done well to oblige you this response.

Thereally won't be a next response from me if I get a mention from you.

You must be a dullard. Classic in that context means "typical" not "good". You are just a pathetic fellow with poor intellect. You have shown that u do not meet the minimum requirment to engage in an intellectual debate with me so I will leave u to wallow in your stvpidity.

Pocohantas might supply your s*x starve deek with a ride for being stvpid for her.

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2020
cassyrooy:

Anyone who is stupid enough to make me their headache should be ignored. I don't even notice them, they do the noticing and that is how it should remain.

Where are you taking me to for Valentine, Cassyrooy? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cassyrooy(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Anyone who is stupid enough to make me their headache should be ignored. I don't even notice them, they do the noticing and that is how it should remain.

Where are you taking me to for Valentine, Cassyrooy? grin
That's right.

Imagine the one I responded to. Not only the physically challenged are experiencing life's difficulties, the physically well offs do, but it's mental.

Uhm! I've not given it much thought o, but you've ruined the surprise I had package for you.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2020
cassyrooy:
That's right.

Imagine the one I responded to. Not only the physically challenged are experiencing life's difficulties, the physically well offs do, but it's mental.

Uhm! I've not given it much thought o, but you've ruined the surprise I had package for you.

He will be fine. Probably when he gets a job and people who matter in reality.

Oh really? I don't do well with surprises.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cassyrooy(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2020
pocohantas:

He will be fine. Probably when he gets a job and people who matter in reality.

Oh really? I don't do well with surprises.
Okay o. Let's be praying for them.

On the Val matter, eziokwu, I haven't made any plans yet o.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
cassyrooy:
Okay o. Let's be praying for them.

On the Val matter, eziokwu, I haven't made any plans yet o.

How long will it take you to make plans? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cassyrooy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
pocohantas:

How long will it take you to make plans? cheesy
Sometimes, no time at all, other times, forever. Again, the logistics and all is a problem self. cry
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
cassyrooy:
Sometimes, no time at all, other times, forever. Again, the logistics and all is a problem self. cry

No problem. Make I dey hope on next year be that. Enjoy your weekend. cheesy
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
pocohantas:

You won't be single next year, so don't give out empty promise.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cassyrooy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Next year still far now.

But how e go take be self because I no base for Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos / Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? / My Wife Is Going Bald, She Wears Wigs Even To Bed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.