Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 (67343 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Everybody don turn football analyst because Liverpool lose match,Liverpool fans dey sleep na fans of other teams dey here dey comment,after 2nd leg una fit talk down on Liverpool all una want but even at that if my Liverpool lose 2nd leg they still played a damn good game,plus congrats to my brethren for we have won the EPL.

4 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
charlesm91:
they need to hire ronaldo who seems to have the magic to break Atleti. grin na serious body recovery liverpool go do tomorrow cos their body hear am tonight. Liverpool mistake Atleti for Barca who come with intent to attack. Atleti play best with the underdog tag
Exactly!!!
You can imagine they didn't have a single shot on target.

This Atletico side is one of the most dangerous club in football, funny enough they might go far in this champions league season, because they have nothing to loose again, they already lost the league.

Atletico Madrid and Manchester city that have nothing to lose because they already lost the league, one of them will reach the final, mark my words.

Liverpool are out already because this Atletico i know will see their soul to the devil in the second leg, lol

Liverpool are in trouble because in the second leg, they can't play attacking football for fear of Diego Costa and co and they can't play defense because they need a goal grin

This is confusion

15 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by justino57(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
You will never walk alone.
Those who made that statement at wanda metropolitano are trekking in group back to england with zero shots on target

20 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by khingTony(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
clems88:
if I ask you your club now , you go mention either of these mumu clubs that are struggling . Chelsea , manure,man city ,arsenal.
You must be one of those empty vessels that make the loudest noise.
I'm a Barcelona fan, and we defeated Atl Madrid at Wanda Metropolitano this season

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Martinez39s(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
MightySirKay:
Mo fo ooo. LiVARpool played 90+ minuter without a single shot on target. Simeone and his boys just took Liverpool's strengths (Arnold & Robertson) out of the game. Kudos to ATM
Wow! You saw that too. grin

10 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by clems88(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
mtinfx:

Like players

Like fans

They could not even accept their L
mumu tell me your club. Typical Chelsea fan. Awan agbero club supporter

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nonsensetalk: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Teaser4:
Leganes dey 19th on la liga santander table... one of the poorest teams in laliga currently. if na man utd, mancity, arsenal, Chelsea, Norwich and the rest una go don flog em 4-0, 2-0... unstoppable...invisible... invisible kee una for epl... farmers league
Leganes is better dan Liverpool...simple... grin grin
At least dey had 4 shots on target...

18 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
justscorchone:
Everybody don turn football analyst because Liverpool lose match,Liverpool fans dey sleep na fans of other teams dey here dey comment,after 2nd leg una fit talk down on Liverpool all una want but even at that if my Liverpool lose 2nd leg they still played a damn good game,plus congrats to my brethren for we have won the EPL.

What's the name of this story

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
clems88:
if I ask you your club now , you go mention either of these mumu clubs that are struggling . Chelsea , manure,man city ,arsenal.
You must be one of those empty vessels that make the loudest noise.

Liverpool had been struggling for decades

When last did you win the league?

14 years between a ucl win?

Were you born then?

All these fake lfc plastic fans that joined band wagon

Glory hunting lfc fans since 2019 undecided

8 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Haaland is a very special talent. What a striker! cheesy

Full time
Atletico Madrid 1 – 0 Liverpool FC

NB: Liverpool had no shot on target through out the entire 90 minutes.

Haaland is the future we have been waiting for... We can now finally retire Ronaldo and Messi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Liver4ball(f): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
See it will take a miracle for clubs with attacking options like Bayern Munich and Juventus to qualify against athletico Madrid if they lead by a single goal in the first leg.

The way they played today is just the beginning, i swear athletico will defend this goal with their life and soul.

The mistake Liverpool made was to allow Atletico score first.

Funny enough, with the pressure on Liverpool in the second leg, Atletico might score first in the second leg and it will all over but mark my words, in the second leg, Atletico will get a goal and Liverpool can't score more than 2 goals against this Atletico.

Check the records, No top team can get three goals against this Atletico side this season, mathematically Liverpool are out because even if they manage to score two goals in the second leg, the athletico i know will get a goal.

Remember it could have easily been three goals to zero had it been Morata took his glorious chances.

Brother forget it, Liverpool is out.

I'm just in total awe! How you took your time to write something just so you can convince yourself it's the truth.

Let's just wait till second leg when folks like you dissappear in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by clems88(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
khingTony:

I'm a Barcelona fan, and we defeated Atl Madrid at Wanda Metropolitano this season
chai I see the bitterness grin . no wonder you are trolling cheesy .please get over the 4 goals defeat before you die young.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
See how Liverpool fans, are reading but can't type anything.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by shogsman(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
khingTony:

so, have you seen a Man U or Chelsea fan call the EPL a "Farmers League"?

you need to start using your brain as soon as possible
I won't even try to banter words with you,seen as how irrelevant you are.word of advice-no time is too late for you to go back to your parents for home training.
Don't quote me again, Shalom.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by boninho: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
See it will take a miracle for clubs with attacking options like Bayern Munich and Juventus to qualify against athletico Madrid if they lead by a single goal in the first leg.

The way they played today is just the beginning, i swear athletico will defend this goal with their life and soul.

The mistake Liverpool made was to allow Atletico score first.

Funny enough, with the pressure on Liverpool in the second leg, Atletico might score first in the second leg and it will all over but mark my words, in the second leg, Atletico will get a goal and Liverpool can't score more than 2 goals against this Atletico.

Check the records, No top team can get three goals against this Atletico side this season, mathematically Liverpool are out because even if they manage to score two goals in the second leg, the athletico i know will get a goal.

Remember it could have easily been three goals to zero had it been Morata took his glorious chances.

Brother forget it, Liverpool is out.

If you actually believe 100% that Liverpool is out, sorry you know nothing in football. Liverpool have over turned much more difficult ties let alone a 1-nil loss...FYI, Atletico lost a 2-goal lead against Juventus last season....where was the impregnable defence..it was a spirited effort by them tonight but Anfield awaits

Liverpool CAN and WILL turn this tie around
You will believe....bookmark this post

See the way everybody is talking about Atletico winning one nil.hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
oluwatosink:

Liverpool will qualify, they will beat atletico in an field.
You think athletico is Norwich?

13 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nonsensetalk: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
justscorchone:
Liverpool fans no fit sleep tonyt grin

7 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by TimeManager(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
maynation:
Haters keep hating. We shall come back in style. YNWA. cool
without VAR what can LiVARpool do?

-kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by new2naija: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by TimeManager(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
-kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by MorataFC: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
YungJo207:
I don't understand all this people problem ooo....if the match sure for ATM why them use 5 defenders after scoring that goal....
... and you that is sure for, with 10 attackers how many goals shot on target u get

6 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by clems88(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
mtinfx:

Liverpool had been struggling for decades

When last did you win the league?

14 years between a ucl win?

Were you born then?

All these fake lfc plastic fans that joined band wagon

Glory hunting lfc fans since 2019 undecided
I was born before your father . better hide your face because you will keep getting heart attack when ever Liverpool plays. grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Expert17: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Best squad in Liverpool history can't have a shot on goal against the 7th team in la liga

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Mrice22: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

No worry I go quote u after the match
Nonsense man how market.. Olodo
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Teaser4:
how do you explain this...unbeaten in EPL, we should conclude say EPL na Farmers league now.... wey all the mumu analyst, i hope una see FT results sha. make I remind say this athletico team fit defend this 1-0 for another 90 minutes, no be an field na unfield

When I was trying to point out how the gap they are leading with underscores how poor EPL has become, they cussed me to hell and back...

Lemme hope Mou can pull off a miracle against in form Leipzig tomorrow...

As for Chelsea, let me just laugh!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Mrice22: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:
Best squad in Liverpool history can't have a shot on goal against the 7th team in la liga

grin grin grin grin grin
no team in England is a match to teams in La liga
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin grin grin grin

4th and struggling sef
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by incredible47: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
All the teams in knockout stage are bobo for old lady(too weak to play juve)
I strongly believe juventus will win this year champions league.fonza milan.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by gibzzhd: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
khingTony:

It was Messi who made the difference
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by emeijeh(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Exactly!!!
You can imagine they didn't have a single shot on target.

This Atletico side is one of the most dangerous club in football, funny enough they might go far in this champions league season, because they have nothing to loose again, they already lost the league.

Atletico Madrid and Manchester city that have nothing to lose because they already lost the league, one of them will reach the final, mark my words.

Liverpool are out already because this Atletico i know will see their soul to the devil in the second leg, lol

Liverpool are in trouble because in the second leg, they can't play attacking football for fear of Diego Costa and co and they can't play defense because they need a goal grin

This is confusion
Is football mathematics?!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Ntoor ain't even a Liverpool fan. #Bighead tongue
Do i look like a Looserpool fan?

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 by Nonsensetalk: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrice22:
Nonsense man how market.. Olodo
Abeg no be me beat liverpool oooo....
If u r tired of crying and u av notin else to do...pls go and sleep...

No con dey disturb me wit ur quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019 / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.