Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. (5717 Views)

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. by Mimi572(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2020
buy tramaldo and try it
Re: Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
You don turn Pepsi drink.
Re: Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. by Liposure: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
She's just like my ex. She won't talk. Until after am fast asleep. That's when she will be disturbing me dat her body is hot n she wants me 2 drill her again

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking? / Can You Love Somebody Without Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.