Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) (1055 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by Fariq: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
In his word "My name is Nathaniel Samuel. I attend, infact I am suppose to be a pastor at living faith church because I did the WOFBI word of faith Bible Institute. So my name is Nathaniel Samuel sir.

When asked is there anyway by accident that your name is Muhammad? Here is his response

" There is nowhere by accident"

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by Fariq: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP25sDw4QOc

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique seun
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
The timing and publicity of this is really really suspicious. Is this guy really who he says he is? Who were/are his sponsors?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by NothingDoMe: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2020
jayfolarin:
The timing and publicity of this is really really suspicious. Is this guy really who he says he is? Who were/are his sponsors?

Exactly. Fantastic timing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by Fariq: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2020
The intellectual ones will quietly leave the thread, while the hypocrite will still ask where is the stamp from heaven that says this guy is a Christian and many other thousands of excuses.

Another category of the hypocrite will claim that he did not say Hallelujah while trying to commit the terror attack. Well, is that the yardsticks to measure a terror attack?

Any person who commits the act of terrorism is a terrorist regardless of his race, background, political inclination, religion, color or country.

But to the hypocrite here in Nigeria they look at a religion before it becomes a terrorist attack. And to their fellow hypocrite in the west they look at the religion and race. Once you're black or muslim then it's terrorist attack and if you're white they will give it new name like gun violence....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Hg
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by delishpot: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Dem want turn am for our eyes o. Them want make e look like dem no get agenda to wipe us out. Say the crime of bombing no be only dem dey do am. The more we look, the less we see. Abracadabra. Truth will be unveiled and revealed soon.
Nigerians, get ready for more staged suicide bombings from Christians, Amotekun, Ipob and traditionalists. They must make you all feel confused and forget the knowledge that there is an ultimate agenda to give our lands to terrorist from outside Nigeria. Now you all will start mistrusting each other while the proposed takeover continues. If you dare complain, they will say........Is it only us that do it? Why point fingers at only us?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by stanleyravos: 2:01am On Feb 04, 2020
jayfolarin:

we need his Bvn, his mother and father, brother and sister, the name of his village let Sahara reporters do the rest

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by GamalNasser: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2020
The EU accuses Buhari govt of doing nothing abouth the killing Christians and then this poor script

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:27am On Feb 04, 2020
These People Of Slavery Religion Just Deceiving Themselves, allah Itself Was A Liar And Deceiver Says Quran

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by TheApologist: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Fariq:
The intellectual ones will quietly leave the thread, while the hypocrite will still ask where is the stamp from heaven that says this guy is a Christian and many other thousands of excuses.

Another category of the hypocrite will claim that he did not say Hallelujah while trying to commit the terror attack. Well, is that the yardsticks to measure a terror attack?

Any person who commits the act of terrorism is a terrorist regardless of his race, background, political inclination, religion, color or country.

But to the hypocrite here in Nigeria they look at a religion before it becomes a terrorist attack. And to their fellow hypocrite in the west they look at the religion and race. Once you're black or muslim then it's terrorist attack and if you're white they will give it new name like gun violence....
abeg you know very well in your heart of hearts that no Christian will ever engage in such ignoble act because there ain't no motivation or incentive for such terrible action but we know a certain religion of peace where violence and terror is incentivized and it's clearly spread through the pages of their supposed "holy book" for their followers to spread terror into the hearts of the disbelievers (infidels) and everyone who is opposed to the ways of a certain prophet whose lifestyle does not exemplify any form of decorum. Christianity have no encouragement for violence and there ain't any special promise for anyone who engages in it either for personal reasons or in the interest of God. Jesus Christ never support killing of innocent souls on the contrary they are precious to him

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: I Attend World Of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI (Video) by Mynd44: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2020

(1)

Can A Dethroned Emir Such As Sanusi Contest For Election? / As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest / 2023: Senator Kalu Trends On Twitter After Speaking On Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.