Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan (11672 Views)

In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / Is The One Who Dies Of The Coronavirus Disease A Martyr? / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,pity your family cos I see you bombing yourself for 72 virgins soon grin

How old are you?
let's start from here.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Ladycewhy(f): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Khaleell001:

How old are you?
let's start from here.
allah akhbar ,

Sets off a bomb

*boooooooooooooooom*

grin grin
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Khaleell001:

I don't know of any scholar or preacher who condones or praises such wanton attacks.
if you know any tell us?

Muhammad Ali jabata, he is in Ilorin. He hides under the guise of Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'aah to preach and promote fanaticism, extremism, dangerous ideologies. He has been warned against by all SCHOLARS in Ilorin and it's environs. Those scholars will not publicly praise the terrorists, but they are promoting their ideologies.

Part of the ideologies of Muhammad Ali jabata are listed below

He believes every bid'a is kufr (which means if anyone practices any if his acclaimed bid'a acts, he or she has disbelieved), and according to his ideology, every kufr should be killed when we have Islamic government. These are some of the things he referred to as bid'a

Eating with spoon
Saying ameen to dua
All sects are kufr
Invitation to aqeeqo (slaughtering for new born)
Public nikkah
Preaching in the month of Ramadan
Preaching in nikkah or aqeeqoh ceremony
If you are against his view and many more.

You may ask about him to know more of him.

He is from the section if khawarij.

He has been reported to the station several times, but they said there is nothing they can't do because that is his own understanding of the religion. Government won't take any action until it blows out of proportion into a full scale pseudo jihad of the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by fortran12: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Khaleell001:

You are very ignorant and you can't seem to hide it.
The bristish Colonial masters were the once who divided the greater india then into. the countries of Pakistan, Bangladesh and India and Kashmir.
No Hindu drove Muslims out.

Stop spreading your hate filled ignorance.

How about this reason below?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/why-india-and-pakistan-keep-on-clashing-quicktake-jyxucquh
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by maximanuel: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
LOL....very funny people
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Ramsak1: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Xoo schoolboy, in your school days were you ever being randomly attacked by any muslim in ur school jezz for the fact that you were a christian?
If No, then like i said you are simply stupid
Khaleell001:

I don't think you have any working brain cells.

If Islām indeed advocates for violence against non muslims I guess I should have killed every non Muslims in my school days.
But no. Social e diots like you love peddling rubbish and when we react we called names by the same brainless zombies.

I no blame you sha.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ramsak1:
Xoo schoolboy, in your school days were you ever being randomly attacked by any muslim in ur school jezz for the fact that you were a christian?
If No, then like i said you are simply stupid

It seems you don't understand simple English.
I said if my religion advocated violence I would be one of the persons to perpetrate it but no, your foolishness is not making you to think objectively.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Khaleell001:

How can you judge a religion of over a billion adherents with the criminal activities of some misguided people?
Can I use the few pastors or most pastors who dupe people and pronounce fake prophecies as those who really follow Jesus Christ?

Let's learn to. separate chaff from the wheat.

If Islām condones Extr judicial killings and destruction and pillaging of property there would be no peace any where you see Muslims.

The question that is not being asked is, when did this "Islamic terrorism " start?
what caused it?
What lead to it?
Was it like this before?

Yeah you said the truth its quite heartbreaking to see people who commit various atrocities and crimes all in the name of religion.
But like the saying goes "all for one and one for all" when one person does something it is usually labeled on all even if they are not involved.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by Khaleell001(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

Yeah you said the truth its quite heartbreaking to see people who commit various atrocities and crimes all in the name of religion.
But like the saying goes "all for one and one for all" when one person does something it is usually labeled on all even if they are not involved.

So saying "all for one and one for all" is an adage attached to atrocities when it is a call to unite against oppression and injustices.

Just imagine how people like you flip the coin without recourse to context.

I pity people who listen to you.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by dejisakin(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Islam is the solution to all problems of the world.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by dejisakin(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2020
chimaobinelson:
The origin of Islam
You will repeat this the day you are buried in a hole, that day you will know the evil you have sent to your after life.
Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by chimaobinelson(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your forefathers tried they couldn't, and you will try and your great great grand children will try and they will never be able to quench the light of Islām.
So Idiot, crawl back in to that hell hole you came out from and sleep on your bed of rage.
*spit on your face*

Re: Ruling On Fearing The Coronavirus By Shaykh Salih Al-fawzan by chimaobinelson(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
dejisakin:

You will repeat this the day you are buried in a hole, that day you will know the evil you have sent to your after life.

idolaters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam is Against Wife Oppression / 12 Tips To Boost Your Salat / Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.