Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Emails Of High Ranking IKEDC And NERC Officials For Bill Estimates Complaints - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emails Of High Ranking IKEDC And NERC Officials For Bill Estimates Complaints (548 Views)

Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emails Of High Ranking IKEDC And NERC Officials For Bill Estimates Complaints by NGRsenate: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Good morning Lagos!

If the government has decided I will trek and pay exorbitant transport fares, I then cannot keep paying the exorbitant IKEDC estimated bills they keep bringing.

If anyone has emails of high ranking officials in these organizations, please notify me so I can message you personally.

This madness must stop. I only watch premier league on Saturday/Sunday so how does my bill exceed N5,000 every month!?

I use power saving bulbs, my gf keeps my food in her fridge, the only thing I use that may draw power is my pressing iron. To top it all, they used to write a number on my bills for me to send my meter reading to. Imagine

Enough is enough! Please if anyone has those email contacts, PLEASE HELP AND SHARE WITH ME.

Thank you.

Lalasticlala
mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Please move to front page. I’m peacefully protesting
Re: Emails Of High Ranking IKEDC And NERC Officials For Bill Estimates Complaints by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2020
My house bill from IKEDC which stood at N6,000 in November 2019 was increased to N31,000 in December 2019.
We have visited the Marketing Manager, and was told to go and pay up.

I need urgent escalation pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emails Of High Ranking IKEDC And NERC Officials For Bill Estimates Complaints by cpu2006(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2020
goggle NERC online. you will see their details state by state there.
Abuja NERC office contact number. 08146862225.
Don't go to IKEDC office about over-billing, they will not do anything about it. 100% sure.

Just Write a complaint letter to NERC office in Lagos. attach all necessary document with your letter.
NERC will call you for hearing. after that Bro or Sis, your own done better be that because they will order IKEDC to reconcile your account and refund your money by giving you credit.
Anybody that has issue of over billing should write complaints letter to NERC in your state.
thank you.
Re: Emails Of High Ranking IKEDC And NERC Officials For Bill Estimates Complaints by NGRsenate: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2020
cpu2006:
goggle NERC online. you will see their details state by state there.
Abuja NERC office contact number. 08146862225.
Don't go to IKEDC office about over-billing, they will not do anything about it. 100% sure.

Just Write a complaint letter to NERC office in Lagos. attach all necessary document with your letter.
NERC will call you for hearing. after that Bro or Sis, your own done better be that because they will order IKEDC to reconcile your account and refund your money by giving you credit.
Anybody that has issue of over billing should write complaints letter to NERC in your state.
thank you.

Thank you sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Further Update On Ongoing Counter- Terror Operations (photo) / Bayelsa Won’t Have A New Governor On Friday – Oshiomhole / Oshiomhole Says Bayelsa Will Be Without Governor From Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.