Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,474 members, 7,914,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

2 Snipers Plus 1 Shotgun Value Packed To Kickstart Your February! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Snipers Plus 1 Shotgun Value Packed To Kickstart Your February! (576 Views)

BUA Group Arrived Ibeno, Akwa Ibom To Kickstart It's Refinery Projects.. Photos / Social Media Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Snipers Plus 1 Shotgun Value Packed To Kickstart Your February! by awesomemike(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Read to the end to find out where the GUNSHOT was released and the exact location the 2 SNIPERS were introduced.

This is going to be long, but it's going to worth the amount of your time spent, I promise.

You can grab a cup of coffee or tea, or a bottle of water and sip as you read!

Happy New Month of February to YOU!

It's going to be another month of money making but this time in a huge way.

Let me tell you one *BLUNT* truth before you get excited.

My dear, see ehn, if you don't *READ* or *LEARN* or *INVEST,* you won't see shingba o!

If you don't have a product or service you offer, no money o!

If you don't find a way to *DIGITALIZE* your products/services like I told those set of people that reached out to me after my post last week, you won't *SCALE* ooo!

Do I still sound like an Alien to you?

Okay, let me brake it down into simpler molecular formula! grin

I know, Chemistry students here will be so happy with me tonight!!! You be my people!! grin

So, where were we? Were we not there or there we were abi? grin

Issokay! I was about to explain all I said above in your language (I mean in a manner you will understand.)

Even though, I have decided to expose many of these strategies with some few selected people that will be available for the free masterclass next week by God's grace.

But, listen, I don't want to confuse you right now!

When I said read or learn, don't comman be reading "Ade Goes To School" or "Sidi The Plantain Seller" biko! grin

I'm sorry o if you bear Sidi or Ade! Honestly, I didn't meant it like that! kiss

Okay let's continue....

Read or study *relevant* materials that will help your career.

And if you still don't know what to read, how to read or how to go about all this, just reach out for a consultant help.

In December, one of my business clients reached out to me and told me that she was now ready to study books as I've always advised her.

But then, I didn't just go ahead and throw a shelf of books to her face. HELL NO!

I asked her specifically, what areas of life do you think you need to FOCUS on right now.

She then paused for some moments, thought about it and replied me.

That was how I gave her correct books based on what were IMPORTANT to her life right there, that would solve those particular challenges.

Okay, what I'm about to tell you right now will open your eyes and give you ideas on my previous point.

Observe your situation right now, what specific area(s) do you need improvement?

As in listen, I know you might have many challenges to tackle at the same time. But..

Rank them according to priorities and do the following:

If health is the first thing on the list, get a book on this and read to solve this challenge.

If money making ranks first on the list, get a book on this and read your heart out.

If building skills in one career or business is your priority right now, just get to it and read in that direction.

Don't waste your time reading what's not relevant and can't solve your immediate challenges.

There is tremendous VALUE in reading to PRACTISE than reading for reading sake. Because...

You will have the opportunity to practicalise what you have just learned in that situation you currently are.

And you know what? This also makes learning FUN for you. Because..

We forget what we hear, we remember what we see and MASTER what we do.

Go for that number #1 problem and get it solved.

*Happy New Month Of February Once Again Everyone...*

Wait! This is not the END!!! grin

I am just warming you up for VALUE!

WELCOME to the SEASON 2 of this NIGERIAN Copywriting!

Congratulations to you for finishing the first part of the two sessions! kiss

Be my guest as I Mike Akerele will be your HOST! grin

You just got SERVED!

See ehn...this FEBRUARY, if this is the ONLY copy you read for this year, my dear, it's enough!!!

Just grab your pen and paper now as I share the #2 MAJOR secrets of how I was able to make 5 figures last month with 30 Days of my MAIN Business still in an incubator!

If you will stay with me to the end, I will REWARD you for your time, because..

I will hand over this MASTER key to you, the key I used to unlock January that brought the profits of more than the minimum wage.

You can also get a cup of tea, coffee or water and sip to it as we journey.. smiley

As far as I am concerned.

One concept that has always been working for me so far is this:

*I LEARN then remove the first letter "L".. History is the remaining!*

I love you and I really stick to my promise.

Just pay attention to me right now.

Don't allow any distraction because you're about to discover something powerful.

And be ready to TAKE ACTION.

This February MUST be a greater month of smashing BIGGER goals for you.

Yesterday night, I left online around past 11:00PM.

But, something dragged me back to drop some things on my status for someone.

Even though, I didn't know who the content was crafted for.

I just felt the urge to do it, even though, I didn't know why I did.

Now don't start to call me a pastor or Woli Agba! I just obeyed my instinct. wink

And I've decided to share it with you because I know the same message will help you too.

If you will ever scale and be better this month, MASTER these two things I'm about to tell you.

If you can understand and *TAKE ACTION* on it, this month will be one of your better months. Last month was, for me.

Here are the awaiting 2 in 1 MASTERKEY for the 2 THINGS you must start implementing right away..

1.) Be like Andrew Carnegie who *jumped into the flash of lightnings* when he saw an opportunity to boost his career and become a better version of himself.

In records, he was one of the Multi-Billionaires in America. WHY?

Because, he saw a simple opportunity and he didn't either wait nor go home to think about it and come back for the *OFFER* giver to have changed his mind.

He embraced the opportunity right there.

2.) Understand the tool(s) you *NEED* for your business growth or personal development.

See, you can't achieve your business goal without tools.

And you can't proceed in life without tools.

One of those tools is *MONEY,* but, how do you get the right tools to make the previous(MONEY).

Okay, let me go into more details to share this little secret to clarify what I've just said.

Read my next sentence...

One of the resolutions I made last year was to change my phone in January while I sell my old phone.

I knew what I wanted to do and realised there was only one tool that could achieve this. WHAT DID I DO?

I went all straight in for it. Now, pay attention to this; *With my Copywriting Skills and my other services, I made cool 5 figures with it!* right on my smartphone.

Wait, there is more...

I know 5 figures might not sound as fantastic as 6 or 7 figures! But, that's my problem, ISIT YOUR MONEY? grin

How much do you expect a business that has not been officially launched, a business that's still in incubator to make? cheesy

What's my POINT?

I understood 2 things last year: I *JUMPED* into the flash of lightnings of an opportunity like Andrew Carnegie and I understood the TOOL I needed.

Remember, I told you it's a secret, so keep it!

One more thing before I rest my pen;

I want you to make a decision right now to discover some of these powerful techniques of Copywriting and its effect on your business/services.

That's not all..

Also, get to know the MAJOR tools that your business needs to scale.

I haven't forgotten my promise to you; this year, I will carry you along.

I am committed to your success.

I am in the business of growing your business... Your profit is my concern.

Comment "GUNSHOT" if you read to the end.

Comment "SNIPER" if you're implementing these strategies right away.

Have any question or inquiries?

Or you want to tell me how this post has helped you? Use the comment section to talk to me.

If you would like to be part of the FREE MASTERCLASS coming up this weekend or want to connect with me, CLICK this link now: https:///2348064130367?text=Hello%20Mike

I am..
© Mike Akerele ( #AwesomeMike )

Copywriter| Desyner| Strategist| Business Consultant

(1) (Reply)

7 Core Management Skills For Business Growth / Vaginal/vulvar Care / Unlimited Income Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.