Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,923 members, 7,924,895 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:30 AM

IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights (16370 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos / Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2020
Who gave him the right to order the confiscation of citizens vehicles? Lawlessness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by amanzejude(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2020
Unemployment rate is very high in Nigeria.

Lagos State already compounding the out-of-job rate due to the ban on Okada and Keke-Napep.

Horse riding transportation engaged.

Tired Horse collapses after doing the job of OKADA and KEKE-NAPEP.

SEE THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX7iU8QqslM
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Farki: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2020
scaramucci:
Who gave him the right to order the confiscation of citizens vehicles? Lawlessness at its peak.
I thought Fashola banned needless sirens when he left they started again.
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Farki:
I thought Fashola banned needless sirens when he left they started again.

Is confiscation the punishment stipulated by the law? The laws should always be applied.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by SocialJustice: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Nbote:
Abeg who are d vehicles using sirens, covered plates and revolving lights if not those driven by d same police for public office holders? Wetin concern who dey drive tuke-tuke with siren and revolving lights
If you don't know, keep quiet. Police spy number is being sold to private individuals and most cars have turned it into a habit of adding strobe lights to their cars.
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Farki: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
scaramucci:

Is confiscation the punishment stipulated by the law? The laws should always be applied.

I'm not really sure, worst case they keep the sirens and release the vehicles.
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by foreshore(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by fkj950ax(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Hello IG.
You are just the Inspector General of Police.
You don't have the right and power to pronounce orders to confiscate people's property.
If they are used illegally, there is a fine or punishment spelt out.

Morons everywhere in government
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by lonelydora: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
IGP please come to Port Harcourt. They don't allow us hear word here oo.
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by wellmax(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Long overdue. Especially in Lagos
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by PastorandMentor(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Come Tunde. So e don reach you to bring my matter come public? Meet me for house first grin
Hoodgod:
abeg come confiscate my landlord own,we no dey hear word since he bought seina installed siren..the whole street is restless...

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by mastermaestro(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
RealLordZeus:
The IGP an be likened to a toothless bulldog. so many orders but none are followed

In fact this is the worst thing that can happen to someone who is supposed to be in a position of authority. Nobody takes his orders seriously. cry

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
as if na common man dey get spy number.

people dont put spy numbers on ordinary vehicles, the horses have left the stable.
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by igbsam(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
How about giving orders to arrest those illegal police offices who goes about harassing innocent citizens in a rickety danfo bus, sienna and kowope bus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Bogeyalert28: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
This man, always making noise.
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Bogeyalert28: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=MrNipplesLover post=86366062]shut up, oga.

as if you (and we) don't know you are making audio arrest.

you go arrest people that put you there abi?

The weakest IG Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bogeyalert28:
The weakest IG Nigeria ever had.

no mind am.

them think say na mumu dey this country.
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Something you ought to have done since a long long time ago....shuuu
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Legendguru: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oh
Re: IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights by Hoodgod(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Come Tunde. So e don reach you to bring my matter come public? Meet me for house first grin
am sorry sir,abeg no increase rent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: How Nigeria Can End Corruption / Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa / How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.