Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,303 members, 7,974,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

NO Doubt! This FREE TIP Will Save You From Poverty Forever - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NO Doubt! This FREE TIP Will Save You From Poverty Forever (395 Views)

No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever / What This Waitress Did After Getting $10,000 Tip Will Shock You / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NO Doubt! This FREE TIP Will Save You From Poverty Forever by Mrhighsense(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is the best way you can Invest your #2,000

Now, if you have saved N2,000 in a bank account and you need to invest this money into something, even though it is small, yet, here is my advice on how you can go about it.

Please note, this is not a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it.

1. Do everything possible to invest in yourself, which is the best investment

This looks so simple and common sense but most people don’t do it.

The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000% returns of your investment capital.

Why’s that?

The better you become, the more money you can make. That's it.

Every other can be stolen from you but the investment in self cannot be taken away. Period!

Most people don’t know that more money follows competence, courage, and consistency. The better you become, the more money you can make.

2. Learn a high-income skill that can make you consistent income.

There is a difference between a high-income job (like shell), a high-income profession (like Medicine) and a high-income skill (like copywriting).
The truth is, you can still leverage this skill with your regular 8 am to 5 pm salary job, and make yourself more money.
This places you in a position where you can easily afford what others can’t.

The first two requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earn a lot more than lawyers (high income profession), and there are school certs holders who make money than some Ph.D. holders.

My advice number is, learn a high income skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and training that can benefit your life.

Now, if you need more clarifications about anything I’ve said above, you can hit me up on what sapp: 0_8_5_8_6_5_4_0_6_2

Also, I'll be organizing a 4 days 100% PRACTICAL CLASS on how to make money on Fiverr and how to get consistent job as a freelancer.

This CLASS IS 100% PRACTICAL with unbelievable Goodies and bonuses, and will RUN for 4 days.
So, get set to make money online with a complete information by paying a commitment fee of #2,000.
I NEED JUST 20 PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE READY TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY WORKING ONLINE. So, this offer is not forever, and will close soon.

Are you interested in this training?
Please message me NOW on 0_8_0_5_8_6_5_4_0_6_2

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies At An Energy Services Company / Real Testimonies Of How Good My Writing Is (Screenshots) / This life no balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.