Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Should I Breakup With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup With Her? (1892 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Omar09ss(f): 3:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Edwin1441:

thank you! I'm not writing an official latter I'm just using a common English that everyone can understand thoroughly. thank you for your contribution professor.

Pls don't use the common anymore. It's not fair to us readers.

Look keenly and take the advice of the wise here.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Make unah free dis bobo and advice him on what to do concerning his babe, wahdfecknah grin
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by ruffkenny: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Bro your write up eeeh,hmmm is bad oo grin grin
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin my head is headache me
CanadaOrBust:

Sure. After I read the story cheesy
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2020
First of all u have no right to say she's uneducated as ur own education is most likely from the 5th century.. Going by ur North Sea Germanic dialect of the Anglo Saxon kingdom's. You must be a vampire to speak such ancient English that is older than England herself. What did u do in 1441 i know its not ur birthday because ur way older than that. Now to that small child playing with u. What do u really intend to do with her She dey play u like ludo u dey ask fvckn questions... she's just a girl and like most girls they fvck alot even most of them carrying nose here are freaks and if u can't meet up pls allow them to cheat on u bro. That said she's playing u obviously but ur dumb vampire brains are clogged up so u can't see properly. Locate a pig farm and feed on their fresh blood make u sense come back to u undecided
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Foodqueen(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
She is not educated yet she is playing you like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You Fall Out Of Love With A Girl? / Most Men Here Are Hypocritical Bastards / Bbnaija: Phyna And Groovy Had Rough Sex Under Bedsheet Yesterday Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.