Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,021 members, 7,925,181 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (657509 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by molybdenum0012: 6:18pm On Jul 18
KayOn1:
APVO doing ...
Those about to benefit from ..., how will you pay your tithe(s)

Know when to lock in some profit o.

What's the buy signal for this?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Samchi4christ(m): 7:40am On Jul 20
Invest with me on Bamboo on foreign stocks especially US! See signature below 👇
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 3:47pm On Jul 20
Samchi4christ:
Invest with me on Bamboo on foreign stocks especially US! See signature below 👇

Bamboo has hidden charges.
You'ld be better of With Chaka (Investments) and Trove ( For Penny's)

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 4:09pm On Jul 20
Penboy:

Trove is still the best
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 10:14pm On Jul 20
Oyindamolah:
Trove is still the best

Really?

I think they're all the same jare.
Knowing that they're all from the same Drivewealth LLC.

But why dyou like Trove tho?!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:40am On Jul 21
MARKET IS GIVING UNDERTONE OF A LIKELY GREEN MARKET ON MONDAY
For Friday the blockchain industry was bullish, as I was not looking at the market all day, seeing the NASDAQ negative by close of market was a little surprising for me. It is likely the crowdstrike/Microsoft outage made the market to penalise the tech sector.

Again, I want to say this is the best forum you can be. For example which investment (that will give you rest of mind, never put money is you see such in Nigeria as it will definitely be a scam, I am saying this with 100% assurance) will give you dividend yield of 5% per month, few, but in this our market we have them (you can ask our caucus members).

Wishing everybody longevity in this market.. For me I am seeing potential of earning easy money on monthly basis with 5% dividend yield. Like I pointed out previously, for those of us with Vest .Io this type of dividend flow (you invest some back, minimum is $1.00) represents deposit, so you have met the condition that you must deposit some moner every quarter even if you receive 1 cent dividend, it may be counted as deposit.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zooposki(f): 1:45pm On Jul 21
Penboy:

What are the hidden charges?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by MrDiligence: 5:44pm On Jul 21
yok:
MARKET IS GIVING UNDERTONE OF A LIKELY GREEN MARKET ON MONDAY
For Friday the blockchain industry was bullish, as I was not looking at the market all day, seeing the NASDAQ negative by close of market was a little surprising for me. It is likely the crowdstrike/Microsoft outage made the market to penalise the tech sector.

Again, I want to say this is the best forum you can be. For example which investment (that will give you rest of mind, never put money is you see such in Nigeria as it will definitely be a scam, I am saying this with 100% assurance) will give you dividend yield of 5% per month, few, but in this our market we have them (you can ask our caucus members).

Wishing everybody longevity in this market.. For me I am seeing potential of earning easy money on monthly basis with 5% dividend yield. Like I pointed out previously, for those of us with Vest .Io this type of dividend flow (you invest some back, minimum is $1.00) represents deposit, so you have met the condition that you must deposit some moner every quarter even if you receive 1 cent dividend, it may be counted as deposit.

Have you found a way to make deposit with vest io? Kindly share. Thank you.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Samchi4christ(m): 2:45am On Jul 22
All have hidden charges,but quick resolution, transparent transaction and peace of mind Bamboo ❤️ is okay.
Penboy:

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:50pm On Jul 22
BUYING DIVIDEND PAYING/GOOD QUALITY STOCKS PAY[/i]
The improvement I saw as a result of the above on my portfolio is remarkable.

The good thing is that due to change in technology plus advent of blochain related ETFs, many dividend paying ETFs now has some growth stock qualities.

So again. I will advice that we should have some dividend paying stocks in our portfolio, many have puuled back and you can get the at cheap prices, I mentioned one not too long ago [i](BITO
).

Wishing everybody longevity in this maket. At lease if for one reason or the other we cannot transfer fresh funds to our account, the dividend will serve as cash inflow for our trading account. For this forum, I am sure more people will join us over time.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by machine606: 8:09pm On Jul 22
[quote author=yok post for those of us with Vest .Io this type of dividend flow (you invest some back, minimum is $1.00) represents deposit, so you have met the condition that you must deposit some moner every quarter even if you receive 1 cent dividend, it may be counted as deposit. [/quote]

Does Dividend count as deposit on Vest. Also I thought Nigerians were exempted from the due.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:47pm On Jul 22
[quote author=machine606 post=131092622][/quote]
Dividend counts as inflow.

Then if the dividend is up to 100 cents and you use it to buy a stock, you have met the rule of depositing and taking at least one trade in a quarter.

Also, you can escape the charge if you have no idle cash up to 100 cent in your account
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by machine606: 10:04pm On Jul 22
yok:

Dividend counts as inflow.

Then if the dividend is up to 100 cents and you use it to buy a stock, you have met the rule of depositing and taking at least one trade in a quarter.

Also, you can escape the charge if you have no idle cash up to 100 cent in your account
Thus the minimum to trade is 100 cents (One Dollar)?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:24am On Jul 23
MARKET IS VOLATILE
At this point in time, market is waiting for a catalyst. Probably after Thursday news reports the market may start to stabilize.

So until Thursday after the news, the volatility may continue. So let us be careful.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by BuchyD: 7:52am On Jul 23
yok:
MARKET IS VOLATILE
At this point in time, market is waiting for a catalyst. Probably after Thursday news reports the market may start to stabilize.

So until Thursday after the news, the volatility may continue. So let us be careful.

We move.....
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KayOn1: 8:17pm On Jul 23
Hopefully, some people were in AZTR, Sunpower & ... before today's magic.

Hold tight to the earlier mentioned, it will go down sooner than later.

** Not the two mentioned above o.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:20am On Jul 24
TECHNICAL COMMENT FOR TODAYTARGET
We should look forward to a volatile market today. This is a good day where big money will shake out the small players from their postions against tommorrow.

Tommorrow will likely be a bullish day. But today, bears are ready to devour some CASH
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:28pm On Jul 24
IS THE MARKET BAD TODAY?
I will say market not too bad, depending on what is in your portfolio? If you like member of our caucus and you have been following the industry that is in rotation (if you read Mr recent mentioned sectors I believe, you will catch the gist).

So for my answer, I will say hmmmmmm, market not too bad today because we follow our plan and somehow we ignore news except that we are conscious of the current market underlining findamentals
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:14am On Jul 25
TARGET TECHNICAL COMMENT 25 JULY
We were equally affected by yesterday's drop in prices, happened just after our comment above. Fir today no need to panic, the news for today may change the tide. So let us see what happens after 10am EST
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:21am On Jul 26
TARGET TECHNICAL EARLY MORNING DIGEST 26 JULY
The Global market is good for one thing. it cannot be down for too long. So today, the ill is likely to come back. Also in the medium term, the blockchain industry may start to overshadow AI.

The reason for this is the flocking of big investors to the industry (Etherium ETFs have just been licensed to start trading). Who are some of the new blockchain buyers, [b]mainly CEOs of Technology and Finance industries like: BLACKROCK, DELL, TSLA etc. [/b]So we should see more action on blockchain in the medium timeframe.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KayOn1: 4:46pm On Jul 26
KayOn1:
Hopefully, some people were in AZTR, Sunpower & ... before today's magic.

Hold tight to the earlier mentioned, it will go down sooner than later.

** Not the two mentioned above o.

Trials failed.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:32am On Jul 27
TRADING GLOBAL STOCKS LOOKS LIKE THE PLACE TO BE
When I look at the various news making the rounds on blockchains, I am happy that I have positions on both the "coffee can side" and recently I am exited on the growtj/leverage side.

So, we should look to buy the dips on blockchain stocks
. These days, I am taking my attention away from expecting money from the caucus side, if I can make money in the market, getting small small money from monthly subscribers is just to support our expenses

Also, we should chech CHAKA, the platform is adding new stocks like mad. I think to make them add more stocks, just tell them in your mail that stock is available on TROVE as sometimes they give the excuses that, DRIVEWEALTH is not making the stock available.

Wishing everybody the best. We here here for the long term. Please refuse to drop from this train by ensuring that you have some money in dividend paying stocks, at least if you are not depositing money in your account, your dividends will be making the deposit for you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 8:04pm On Jul 27
Easy to use
GUI is okay
Payment to your bank account is almost instant
Responsive customer service
Penboy:

Really?

I think they're all the same jare.
Knowing that they're all from the same Drivewealth LLC.

But why dyou like Trove tho?!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Chijohn42k(m): 5:39am On Jul 30
Is there anyone using webull here? How do you create and fund it. I'm looking for means to do that as well.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Farouktech: 6:03am On Jul 30
Chijohn42k:
Is there anyone using webull here? How do you create and fund it. I'm looking for means to do that as well.
We can do that for you. Chat us up on Whatsapp.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ojesymsym: 11:30am On Jul 30
Is there any crash course I can take on stock selection... I need to buy some stocks. I just funded mt tradezero account.

I wouldn't mind recommendations also as I try to find my footing.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 1:45pm On Jul 30
Chijohn42k:

Please be careful.

You can't use Webull from Nigeria.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Chijohn42k(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30
Penboy:

Please be careful.

You can't use Webull from Nigeria.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Some people are using it here in Nigeria.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 5:25pm On Jul 30
Chijohn42k:

Some people are using it here in Nigeria.

Did you ask if they've got US details like passport or have once lived in the US?!

Okay o.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 6:01pm On Jul 30
ojesymsym:
Is there any crash course I can take on stock selection... I need to buy some stocks. I just funded mt tradezero account.

I wouldn't mind recommendations also as I try to find my footing.
Yes
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by MrDiligence: 6:36pm On Jul 30
How come $VWEW declared chapter 11 and is currently doing above1,300%?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Chijohn42k(m): 3:49am On Jul 31
Penboy:

Did you ask if they've got US details like passport or have once lived in the US?!

Okay o.

If you have someone that base in USA, China UK they can be of help in OPENING the account for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.