Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Adoption And The Process. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adoption And The Process. (236 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Brief Summary Of The Process And Cost Of Getting Divorced In Nigeria / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adoption And The Process. by udinov(f): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
For the past few years I’ve been contemplating adopting a child and hopefully starting an orphanage in the future. I know there a lot of babies out there without a loving family and a lot of young girls who are pregnant and are hoping to give up their child up for adoption. It is almost impossible to adopt from motherless babies home even though the children are not being properly cared for.

If anyone knows how I can go ahead with adopting a baby less than a year old. Please send me a message. I also don’t mind being connected with someone that is currently pregnant and looking to give up their baby for adoption.

Please no baby factory, I am not interested in buying in child. I am not desperately looking for a baby. I am interested in providing an already existing child or an unborn one currently on the way with a loving home.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Adoption And The Process. by Mizwisdom(f): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Go to the North, there you will see thousands of motherless kids even on the streets. Pick one or two report to the nearest police station so that they can place him/her in an orphanage then begin the process of adopting that particular child.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Need Help With Work✌ / Nairalanders Abeg Of You All ���� / Countries Where It’s Most (and Least) Expensive To Dine Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.