Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,976 members, 7,906,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

18-year-old Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-year-old Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him (1393 Views)

See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by dejiih01: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
An 18-year-old lady, has taken to social media to leak the chat of a 30-year-old man who was trying to manipulate her into having sex with him.

Taking to Twitter, the young lady revealed the chat of the man who was trying to get her to sleep with him on his birthday.

Though she had clearly stated that she didn’t want them to be in an intimate relationship, he tried to make her seem bad for making such decision.

After turning him down, he went on to block her, then stalk her with different phone numbers. Narrating her ordeal, she wrote;

I met this guy and i told him numerous times i didn’t want to be anything more than friends and then i get hit with this, so please help me understand… was i anywhere wrong?

& the bad part is… he’s 30 if i knew he was 12 years older than me i would’ve never even associated with him.

Guys he’s blocked! Although he keeps texting me from different numbers trying to justify it and apologize! I have not responded and I won’t! I’ll let God deal with him, this is beyond me. Thanks for the advice for those who understood instead of backlashing me!

See Chat below;

https://nnf.com.ng/p/18-year-old-leaks-chat-of-man-trying-to-manipulate-her-into-having-sex-with-him/2086

Re: 18-year-old Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him by Kingrexyl(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Their are hoes around he can fvck for $100 depending on the minutes or hour, I see no reason why he should disturb the girl like she's the only one on earth, some men self don't have no atom of shame in them.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Baby Born Holding Mother’s Contraceptive. / How Do I Handle This? / My First Love; How It Started And Ended.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.