Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,315 members, 7,943,771 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is He Trying To Scam Me??? Details Inside - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is He Trying To Scam Me??? Details Inside (794 Views)

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Trying To Scam Me??? Details Inside by Iceking1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good day nairalands their is this friend of mine that has been advising me to invest in a platform called block chain and mining of bite coin, he has been pursuading me endlessly, so earlier today i made up my mind and he sent me a website link and i registered, he sent me another link called block chain i clicked on the website and registered also, he told me I would be getting 10% of my investment every week, he asked me to invest 50k I was already thinking of sending the money to him and start immediately in other to be earning 5k every week because to me it is a very mouth watering offer, then suddenly i remembered another of my friend who has told me exactly something like this before, "it's been about 4 months he told me" so i chatted him up on whatsapp to ask if he is still doing it and he said yes he asked then I told him am interested. "I contacted the is friend of mine because am more comfortable doing business with him than the other" back to the topic, he asked me how much I want to invest and i told him 50k he now told me that my returns will be 5k per week, this is exactly same thing my other friend told me, then I told him to send me a link to the website to register and I was surprised by the response he gave he told me that there is no response that what he is engaging on is masternood, so i searched the word masternood but I could not find any sensible meaning, please nairalands is this friend of mine trying to scam me? I really don't know what to believe. Which is more comvinient and less risky or less likely to disappear with my money between the chain block and the masternood? I urgently need responses pleaseeee
Re: Is He Trying To Scam Me??? Details Inside by SUPERPACK: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Both can disappear with your cash. 10% per week to me is much.
Re: Is He Trying To Scam Me??? Details Inside by Sheisenough(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Iceking1:
Good day nairalands their is this friend of mine that has been advising me to invest in a platform called block chain and mining of bite coin, he has been pursuading me endlessly, so earlier today i made up my mind and he sent me a website link and i registered, he sent me another link called block chain i clicked on the website and registered also, he told me I would be getting 10% of my investment every week, he asked me to invest 50k I was already thinking of sending the money to him and start immediately in other to be earning 5k every week because to me it is a very mouth watering offer, then suddenly i remembered another of my friend who has told me exactly something like this before, "it's been about 4 months he told me" so i chatted him up on whatsapp to ask if he is still doing it and he said yes he asked then I told him am interested. "I contacted the is friend of mine because am more comfortable doing business with him than the other" back to the topic, he asked me how much I want to invest and i told him 50k he now told me that my returns will be 5k per week, this is exactly same thing my other friend told me, then I told him to send me a link to the website to register and I was surprised by the response he gave he told me that there is no response that what he is engaging on is masternood, so i searched the word masternood but I could not find any sensible meaning, please nairalands is this friend of mine trying to scam me? I really don't know what to believe. Which is more comvinient and less risky or less likely to disappear with my money between the chain block and the masternood? I urgently need responses pleaseeee

Both are scam.
Re: Is He Trying To Scam Me??? Details Inside by Papadoh(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2020
If you are so eager to take a risk, then perhaps you should put your money on 2 odds lol.

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Saving App For Me,:piggy Bank, Kilopay,etc / Bags Of cashew Nuts For Sale / Commission Hero Is A Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.