Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:32 AM

Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me (3525 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by DenreleDave(m): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Oh... I see.
May God keep and guide you. Don't quit until you get something else.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by SenecaTheYonger: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

I guessed.. the last time i log in to my gmail was 10:33.... on the road ...

It may be 10 thirty sumtin or forty sumtin sha... i know this cox, when i use my brother phone to search, it shows logged in last at 10:38... google wunt lie cox i truly log in on my phone while i wqs trekking home

Moreover , i use trek from underbridge pako to araromi my place ... so i am always time conscious cox they use to lock our gate... moreover i waa even on nairaland wen dey attacked me

Can't reach device because you didn't turn on location. That's the end. Call customer care to block your sim if it's linked to your bank acct they'll redraw the money there some how. They did so to my mum. Also call ur bank to block your acct if you use your phone for transaction or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by SenecaTheYonger: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2020
My guy say he now support jungle justice. Lol. You think ppl that perform Jungle justice haven't seen worse. Experience is everything.

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by mu2sa2: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Adealu along iyana paja side. 10:38pm or so
Lesson learned. Bros, block your bank account asap. Contact your service provider to block the sim in case the eediots would want to use your number for something nefarious. As a security precaution, i avoid going out after sunset.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:07am On Feb 05, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Can't reach device because you didn't turn on location. That's the end. Call customer care to block your sim if it's linked to your bank acct they'll redraw the money there some how. They did so to my mum. Also call ur bank to block your acct if you use your phone for transaction or not.

Location is on bro... i think d phone is off..abt my account, they cant do anytin with it, aint really bothered abt account... na my phone i want bak
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by okpalaAnambra: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
Can someone pls help me track my line. I was attacked tonight by 3 armed men on bike and they took my phone..
The numbers are switched off... see men with cutlass wanting to cut me.... aswear, i support jungle justice to any thief caught now if truly guilty. This guys want cut mi oooo

Lalastilala seun ishlove farano
Where is your location

Pls come to my aid
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=okpalaAnambra post=86387001][/quote]

Araromi iyana paja side lagos
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by okpalaAnambra: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Araromi iyana paja side lagos
Wao...sorry man.. actually you need to report to the police so that they won't use your number to commit crime

Secondly block all your bank apps..incase police ask you money for tracking which is around 15k, don't give them, your phone is gone but rather use the money and add up to get a new one..I wish you luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Wao...sorry man.. actually you need to report to the police so that they won't use your number to commit crime

Secondly block all your bank apps..incase police ask you money for tracking which is around 15k, don't give them, your phone is gone but rather use the money and add up to get a new one..I wish you luck

I av called airtel to block my line.. remain mtn now sha...15k kwa, even 5k i wunt give for sumtin dt am nt sure of getting back with naija police ..
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Emescot(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
I said it. That this rubbish ban sanwolu placed on bikes and keke will make the road very free for armed robbers to escape easily after an operation unlike before when the road was always congested with keke and co which made them stop operating For a while now. Hmm.

My family and I will never jam them in Jesus name.
Amen.

This has nothing to do with the ban, i was robbed last year too the same M.O, 3 guys on bike, one with cutlass another with a local gun, took my wallet and phone at Ikorodu, same happened to 2 of my colleagues same okada guys, so i wish they can also ban and arrest any okada operating after 9pm. I pray they catch one of those thieves one day, i wont beat, just make sure i break his bones so even if police takes him away, he will forever be useless

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Homeboiy: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Them collect your phone na new thing

That's what we have been experiencing in Benin city for years

They move with guns here not cutlass

Mine happened in front of our gate, they shot near my leg and I had to give them my phone.

Its called street,
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by MrCork: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
Can someone pls help me track my line. I was attacked tonight by 3 armed men on bike and they took my phone..
The numbers are switched off... see men with cutlass wanting to cut me.... aswear, i support jungle justice to any thief caught now if truly guilty. This guys want cut mi oooo

Lalastilala seun ishlove farano

Pls come to my aid

angry
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Emescot:

This has nothing to do with the ban, i was robbed last year too the same M.O, 3 guys on bike, one with cutlass another with a local gun, took my wallet and phone at Ikorodu, same happened to 2 of my colleagues same okada guys, so i wish they can also ban and arrest any okada operating after 9pm. I pray they catch one of those thieves one day, i wont beat, just make sure i break his bones so even if police takes him away, he will forever be useless

Yeah. I didn't say there hasn't been robbery operations with bikes before now but that this will make it increase as the roads are free now for easy escape.
Talking about banning of bike, the one that happened to this guys was after the ban na.. So it means the ban was of no advantage as it is still been used to perpetrate evil and did not stop the menace in the society. So??
They're just marginalising the poor masses with this stupid ban of a thing cos non of their families use this means of transportation for movement. Let them lift it already!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by MrCork: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pls come to my aid

...bro..spiderman is currently on holiday sir....I will ring him when he come bak angry
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Emescot(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Yeah. I didn't say there hasn't been robbery operations with bikes before now but that this will make it increase as the roads are free now for easy escape.
Talking about banning of bike, the one that happened to this guys was after the ban na.. So it means the ban was of no advantage as it is still been used to perpetrate evil and did not stop the menace in the society. So??
They're just marginalising the poor masses with this stupid ban of a thing cos non of their families use this means of transportation for movement. Let them lift it already!!!!!

I guess you are right, the government didn't think about security before imposing the ban, but for a mega city like Lagos the ban is necessary on major roads, I don't know how you see it, but that's how I see it.
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Tunagee(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Truth is the ban would worsen security problem cos lots of okada and marwa riders have been rendered jobless without source of livelihoods
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by EgunMogaji2: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Emescot:

You’re right, it has nothing to do with okada ban.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Westernlove: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
I said it. That this rubbish ban sanwolu placed on bikes and keke will make the road very free for armed robbers to escape easily after an operation unlike before when the road was always congested with keke and co which made them stop operating For a while now. Hmm.

Amen.

Are you sure you have a proper sense because most of the time, You think and talk like a fooool...
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Homeboiy:
Them collect your phone na new thing

That's what we have been experiencing in Benin city for years

They move with guns here not cutlass

Mine happened in front of our gate, they shot near my leg and I had to give them my phone.

Its called street,
benin,ekpoma dem notorious for these areas.mostly cult guys moving with bikes and armed with guns to rob phones and dem go sell the phones use the money take buy weed and beer cheesy.useless life.
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Homeboiy: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
lefulefu:
benin,ekpoma dem notorious for these areas.mostly cult guys moving with bikes and armed with guns to rob phones and dem go sell the phones use the money take buy weed and beer cheesy.useless life.

Lol na so nah, but no bike or keke for my area around ring road axis

.sakponba road de hot then ,na the street light wey Nddc put for us come make the thing less.

I'm into phone stuffs and I can remember how many times boys de carry phone come for me tell me say na street make I flash am.

I go collect am keep am, tell them say e no gree connect to computer
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Liposure: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Amen.
watsup
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Homeboiy:

Lol na so nah, but no bike or keke for my area around ring road axis

.sakponba road de hot then ,na the street light wey Nddc put for us come make the thing less.

I'm into phone stuffs and I can remember how many times boys de carry phone come for me tell me say na street make I flash am.

I go collect am keep am, tell them say e no gree connect to computer
lol there some areas in benin cos of the robbery most stalls lock up b4 eight and many ppl go rush enter house lock door.the bike and keke wey dem ban in some parts of benin be help sha ut dem come come back and the robberies come begin again.since i comot i dont know if the bike and keke robberies don reduce.there was a time wen some ppl come dey allege say na boys wey dem deport from libya dey use use bike and keke dey rob cheesy cheesy but then i never believed that story.
Re: Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me by Homeboiy: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
lefulefu:
lol there some areas in benin cos of the robbery most stalls lock up b4 eight and many ppl go rush enter house lock door.the bike and keke wey dem ban in some parts of benin be help sha ut dem come come back and the robberies come begin again.since i comot i dont know if the bike and keke robberies don reduce.there was a time wen some ppl come dey allege say na boys wey dem deport from libya dey use use bike and keke dey rob cheesy cheesy but then i never believed that story.

Na December period we de fear well a

My side na Audi them take de Rob .

If we see motor de come na to just dodge

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive / 12 Signs That You Should Break Up With Your Boyfriend Or Spouse. / My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.