Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,164 members, 7,970,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:01 PM

"How Lancelot Imasuen Saved Me From Nollywood Homosexuals" -actor Michael Osas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How Lancelot Imasuen Saved Me From Nollywood Homosexuals" -actor Michael Osas (841 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Michael Duru In Tears After N5m Gift From Prophet Jeremiah Fufe / Actor Michael Uba James Of Jenifa’s Diary Celebrates His Birthday,show Twin Sis / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How Lancelot Imasuen Saved Me From Nollywood Homosexuals" -actor Michael Osas by Omonaijablog: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Young and talented actor cum producer, Michael Eriyo Osas, is now one of the most sort after entertainer in Nigeria at the moment. The Benin born actor who is one of the graduates of the popular Benin Film Academy bares it on his ordeals and sexual abuse encounter among Nollywood practitioners in Lagos before he got to where he is today. Enjoy it...

Can we meet you?

I am Michael Osas. I am an indigene of Edo State, Benin. I am a film maker and an actor.

When did you start your acting career?

It started when I was in secondary school; I was actually in my secondary school drama group. I had a passion for acting since I was young but, I didn’t really drive it. I was just joining one drama club to the other doing one or two things for the fun of it. Then something happened in my church at a point in time that the drama leader of my church had to drag me into an impromptu role during a drama ministration in my church and I performed really well to the admiration of the whole church and that was how my passion for acting began. Despite the fact that I didn’t later study acting in school as I later studied Physics but, I have always had serious passion for acting; being in front and at the back of the camera.

Did you get any support from your parents when you started your acting career?

Studying Physics was actually because I wanted to please my parents because; they always believe that their son must be an engineer, doctor, a lawyer and those other supposedly lucrative professions. My parents didn’t fancy theartre art at all but, overtime when they got to know more about my chosen career, since my mum had been a very strong source of support so also my uncle and my late dad. But, that was after I had pleased them with my BSc. Physics certificate.

How would you describe the journey so far?

It’s been interesting. Full of bitter and sweet memories because, initially it was tough and that was the period before I met Ambassador Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen who is my father in the industry, I have...

Read more...

Re: "How Lancelot Imasuen Saved Me From Nollywood Homosexuals" -actor Michael Osas by Bluezy13(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Didn't read the epistle... Dude looks gay

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Shares A 'deep Story' About Her, Claims She Sleeps Around / Famous Gospel Artist Lanre Teriba Was Attacked By Herdsmen But / Davido Acquires House For Former Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.