Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,593 members, 7,934,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. (1702 Views)

Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by candygist: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2020
When SARS officials decides to work. They work with all their heart. In this video circulating on social media, SARS officials were seeing rescuing kidnapped victims. I must commend the SARS officials for the good job. Watch the video for yourself and tell me what you think. Let's all support our security unit in ensuring that our country Nigeria will be a safe heaven someday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEtGHiJpkY0

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seen
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Tonyfx: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2020
Great job SARS.
But why the plenty questions na
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by sodiqapril(m): 1:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Nice one from them
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by candygist: 2:01am On Feb 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nice one from them

Normal police for you.
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Good job this is the sars we want not those miscreants who parade themselves as SARS harassing innocent citizens.
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by gulfer: 2:20am On Feb 05, 2020
So why were the captives left tied and interviewed under duress....

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by adecz: 3:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Why is the policeman so interested
in whether the kidnappers were ssexing
the female victim?

sad sad sad sad sad sad

Abi he also wants to 'do' before
releasing her?
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:

the female victim?

sad sad sad sad sad sad

releasing her?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Timbi: 3:59am On Feb 05, 2020
What's wrong with the guy with camera? Focusing on the half naked victim, without protecting her identity.
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Nbote(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Kudos for rescuing d victims but dis video also shows why d Police still lacks professionalism.. U are on a rescue mission of kidnapped victims while d perpetrators are away and U seem to have time to ask lots of irrelevant questions while still at d kidnappers den.. What happens to rescuing dem first and debriefing dem wen dey are relieved and comfortable..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Nukilia: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2020
This must be a job carried out by Igbo herdsmen undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by shagasha: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by oteneaaron(m): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2020
If someone does good work, commend him.

SARS you have tried

E no easy at all

Thank God the kipnapped were found
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2020
What I see here is height of unprofessional conduct of the SARS personnels. They went to a dangerous zone to rescue kidnapped victims only to start asking irrelevant questions like they have the whole time to spend there and concentrating on showing half nude of the lady. I was waiting for them to lose the piece of clothing bounding the victims, they never did until the end of the video. This is a very poor job I must say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Kingluqman(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2020
This time, dem do good but tomorrow nko?

grin
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by smitaro(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2020
God have mercy, d luv of money is d root of all evil.. rili feel for dem especially d lady, c hw frightened she luks, dose kidnappers wil neva go unpunished, so sad.
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Tonyspecial(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Is this a nollywood movie or something?
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Phygo(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2020
This line got me laughing......

"Emeka is there any police, SARS, sorry armed robber inside"?

What's the difference between the three?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Georgekyrian(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2020
gulfer:
So why were the captives left tied and interviewed under duress....

They are suppose to be like that for some security reasons, until the parameters is cleared from Criminal. Everybody dey fear for him life
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Georgekyrian(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:

the female victim?

sad sad sad sad sad sad

releasing her?

She will still undergo serious of that questions till she's prove innocent and not part of the criminal syndicate
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by Georgekyrian(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
What I see here is height of unprofessional conduct of the SARS personnels. They went to a dangerous zone to rescue kidnapped victims only to start asking irrelevant questions like they have the whole time to spend there and concentrating on showing half nude of the lady. I was waiting for them to lose the piece of clothing bounding the victims, they never did until the end of the video. This is a very poor job I must say.

They need time to clear the places, moreover everybody they fear the unknown.... No body be armory tank.... Nobody be Jesus
Re: Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. by lalasticlala(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2020

(1)

3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual / Woman Caught Feeding And Breastfeeding A Giant Snake / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Survives After Being Stabbed In The Neck With A 1.5ft Metal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.