Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech (57950 Views)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Roon9(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Farki:

What exactly are his results?

Follow him on IG he has fulfilled 60% campaign promises bro. Unlike the sorry excuse of a human being we have at the helm of powers here
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by CTPlayer: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Farki: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Roon9:

Follow him on IG he has fulfilled 60% campaign promises bro. Unlike the sorry excuse of a human being we have at the helm of powers here

Has he now? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/02/05/state-union-where-donald-trump-stands-promises/4645277002/
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by aleniboro(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
He lies his ass out, how can he be defending health care when the DOJ is in court fighting pre existing condition. The economy crap is the most laughable, the economy is doing it slowest since 2016. The man child even refuse to shake the speaker hand. That garbage of lies does not only deserve shredding but lighting it up with a cigarette lighter.
That is why I laughed at most of the comments here without saying anything because most of the comments are African in nature. Most of what Trump said was immediately proved to be lies by most of the media houses like CNN, MSNBC and Fox news using relevant statistics by comparing the unemployment rate, GDP and other Economic indicators during the Obama period and Trump. This is what our leaders are doing that nobody can challenge them. Democrat might not have been able to remove Trump but they have succeeded in showing the world that USA has a separation of power. Future President will take note of this and that is what democracy is all about. During the proceeding both in the congress and senate floor, Americans learn new things. Can this happen in any other country? If it is in Nigerian, Nancy and Adam Schif would have been assassinated or have one problem or the other.
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Yusman316(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2020
saintokwuluora:
Trump's performance was great. Very presidential. He made nonsense of whatever accusations the Democrats have against him by lining out his unprecedented achievement s in making America great again. It was a victory speech moreso as the acquittal takes place today. Pelosi and co should brace up for defeats.
Wetin been happen to America before? That's how they deceive people
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Tospringe: 6:14am On Feb 06, 2020
ChristianNorth:

I was in one of those cases and we didn't lose. Lose or win, we still get our money. I am not the cause of your frustration
So you can be as humble as this ? You guys are sore losers and Olanipekun has once again established his dominance. None of your Igbo lawyers and your dumb Ikpeazu can stand him. Cry me a river!
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by ChristianNorth: 6:55am On Feb 06, 2020
Tospringe:

So you can be as humble as this ? You guys are sore losers and Olanipekun has once again established his dominance. None of your Igbo lawyers and your dumb Ikpeazu can stand him. Cry me a river!
You need help
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Tospringe: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2020
ChristianNorth:

You need help
This one don humble. Lol....
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by mikolo80: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
America is everyman dream, look at the seperation of power unlike in Nigeria where before the probe even start there would have been abuse, intimidation and outright killing of any soul who even think of such.
God bless America jare.
and you think powers was separated in America by mouth

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Flyingngel(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2020
mikolo80 post:

and you think powers was separated in America by mouth.

"And you think" I mentioned mouth in that my writeup.
You this small children that insult is your daily bread ; you shld better be careful.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by GMbuharii: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Painment....

Abeg,they should send Hansel and Gretel to her... grin
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by mikolo80: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Flyingngel:
mikolo80 post:

and you think powers was separated in America by mouth.

"And you think" I mentioned mouth in that my writeup.
You this small children that insult is your daily bread ; you shld better be careful.
you cannot afford my daily bread child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.