Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Rev.mrs Dele George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev.mrs Dele George (1900 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev.mrs Dele George by ifyalways(f): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2010
Shes not your everyday Revered but a Revered with special vision and unique calling . . .Reaching out to the less privileged and down trodden.
Today,God has added another year to her years and I and indeed all your children all over the world are singing Happy birthday and Congratulations.
You have been a great mother to lots,a source of blessing to your kids,touched positively alot of lives and brought laughter and smiles to homes and faces.
Its a rare privilege knowing u and i count myself honored and blessed to have known u and the whole family.
Idele Christaina George:May God bless and Keep you,cause the countenance of his face to always shine on you,keep,guide and lead you throughout your remaining years,shower his blessings upon you,reward you well and clothe u with happiness and peace.

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you,Mommy.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

http://www.littlesaintsorphanages.org/lsofounder.html
Thread can be moved to the right section
Re: Rev.mrs Dele George by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2010
Happy Budday Ma'm kiss

Re: Rev.mrs Dele George by MrJCork: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2010
she aint even light skkin, proper. angry but she gots Nyansh? undecided
Re: Rev.mrs Dele George by ifyalways(f): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
Look,e-monkey,there are no nuts or bananas here so just move on.
BTwn,i wud rather have this thread deleted than deal with ur pollution. smiley
Re: Rev.mrs Dele George by MrJCork: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
ifyalways:

Look,e-monkey,there are no nuts or bananas here so just move on.
BTwn,i wud rather have this thread deleted than deal with your pollution.  smiley

Madam, Ladies do not sweeear & u r not a lady. I simplys asked if she gots nyansh & u started calopitating for no reason.

U give womens a bad name & u need to learn to act like a lady & be calm at all times. by the way, u gots Nyansh? (no ofewiense)

(1) (Reply)

Is Justin Bieber Really The Father Of This Child? / First Delta Soap Model Nora Penawou Celebrates 40th Birthday In Style(photos) / PHOTOS: Mother Of 2face Children,.sunmbo Adeoye Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.