Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,441 members, 7,901,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban (732 Views)

Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Okada Ban: Ajao Estate Residents Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban by ochejoseph(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2020
I remember watching her express her frustration over the banning of Okada and tricycles during an interview , first I thought she was a frustrated commuter until I discovered she rides oKada for a living at a time many Slay queens are selling their bodies and getting infected with HIV and all manner of STDs.

It appears that like myself many Nigerians were touched , I woke up this morning to the good news that a Nigerian with an exceptional heart has shown kindness to this hardworking lady by gifting her a car to continue her trade and effectively clearing any hurdle between her and her HND pursuit.

News like this calms the soul and gives hope that one day Nigeria will get it right .May Heaven be kind to both giver and the recipient.

Congratulations Emuna Sandra and Good Morning Nigeria!!!!

Video:https://twitter.com/ochejoseph/status/1224955828953849856?s=19

https://twitter.com/_starbiola/status/1224783808307830784?s=19

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Lucky girl, all the feminist out there cannot help her.

3 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban by PapaBaby: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Her p.... y go don hear am grin
Re: Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban by NextGovernor(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2020
Always to ladies favour. Nice one though..
Re: Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban by TooMuchStuff: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2020
shocked
Only the man on the fields to work gets promotion.

U get to be busy to deserve elevation from God and men....!

God bless the giver
Re: Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban by BlackfireX: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Poor people
Re: Philanthropist Gifts Lady Okada Rider Car Few Days After Sanwolu's Okada Ban by ochejoseph(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
shocked
Only the man on the fields to work gets promotion.

U get to be busy to deserve elevation from God and men....!

God bless the giver

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan – Northern Youths Tell Buhari / Ndi Imo, Where's Hope Uzodinma? / Fayemi Visit Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.