Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,636 members, 7,926,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman (935 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by ExAngel007(f): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2020
According to a man identified as Maduakor
Wiseman on Facebook, wives are threats to
one's destiny, men should discuss their plans
with their mothers.

Maduakor Wiseman

A man has advised men to discuss their plans
with their mothers or sisters, rather than with
their wives, if they want to succeed.

Giving men his recipe for success, Maduakor
Wiseman wrote on Facebook: "Men only if we
stop discussing our plans with our wife and
start discussing with our mum and sisters
should we have a successful future.''

"You see mothers and sisters give better advice
than our wives,97% of our wives are threat to
our destiny.

"Your mum wants your progress. Aside sisters
discuss your secret with your mum and not
your wife.

"Am example of my post,tested and trusted,I
cant decieve anyone.

JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE."

https://www.tori.ng/news/141135/stop-discussing-your-plans-with-your-wives-if-you.html
Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by kunleweb: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2020
Plans with modas kwanu. Abeg na who be this again sef. Cheap phones and cheap data plans is almost ruining humanity.

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by JasonScoolari: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Dear Maduakor Foolishman,

If the woman you got married to can't plan with you or is a threat to your destiny, then that's your own problem, you don't come out to the public and display your gross stupidity to the world all in the name of sharing your opinion.

My wife is the "Master planner" in my home and I am the "Chief Executioner" and so far so good, she has been better than Jurgen Klopp.

Just wanna let you know that an efulefu like you can never make Common Sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by xtianchris(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Mugu man . You for tell us say you marry bad wife .

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by eazylion001: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2020
So because his wife is blocking his destiny d rest of us should not carry our wives along in all our plans abi?

He who finds a wife finds a good thing, mind you it depends on the type of wife but yet I see no reason why you should hide stuffs from ur wife even if she's a bad person..

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2020
xtianchris:
Mugu man . You for tell us say you marry bad wife .
Simple, No long story
Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
I see some wisdom in his saying BT not all wife's or girlfriends are the same!
Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by Pusyiter(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
When an Ozwor is talking you look with amusement grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by wizdomnzube(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na sawdust full this guy head!
Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by BlackfireX: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Click like if you know he is a fooool.

Click share if you know he is wise.

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman by PatriotTemidayo: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
........ He married a woman that cannot explain what a plan even means.

How wouldn't she barricade his Destiny?

A real and good woman is a speed-giver, she makes your life a ground for testimonies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Digital Painting Of Jade(mortal Combat) / I Need Inquiries About Ghana / Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.