Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,469 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Can You Marry An Ex-convict? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex-convict? (871 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by TewMuch: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
Can you marry someone that has been to jail and everyone knows their history? The case has also been published in the news.If you were last to find out will you still go ahead? Or will you marry an ex-convict regardless?
P.S, this is not about me so don't relate your answer's to me.Just reply generally.Thank you.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by Money177E(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2010
There are so many ex-convicts** Political prisoners are also ex-convicts is he/she falls into that category then nothing spoil. go ahead and marry him/her wink
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
if he spend time outside Nigeria or inside Nigeria,in Nigeria if you spend times in the states and the cash is still there ,they will sing his praises,depending on the circle and class of people,you know the country is an individualistic country,people attain heights through personal efforts
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by violent(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2010
Nope!. . .what do we tell the kids?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by Money177E(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2010
violent:

Nope!. . .what do we tell the kids?

You tell the kids that Abacha sent Dad to prison before he became the Governor of Abia State smiley
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by jennifer74(f): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
It depends on the crime he was convicted for.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by TewMuch: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2010
What about fraudsters, killers and so on? I mean criminals.grin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
People are in jail and awaiting trials for petty crimes,and many politicans and bankers are not in jail for stealing,lots of injustice in Nigeria,i have been arrested in Nigeria by the police for wandering ,people that could not pay were taken away,what happens to them after.lots of injustice,you think if he was so powerful he will go to jail,bode george stole 100Billion and he was given 2 years in prisionment with the money still with him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by TewMuch: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2010
Also remember their record is public overseas and their case was in the news.So everyone knows who they are and the source of their wealth.Also the fact that the person was in prison for a minute.grin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by Money177E(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2010
TewMuch:

@ OP You should have defined the category of ex-convict at the beginning of your post tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2010
If you will not marry another person will marry him joo.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by jennifer74(f): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2010
TewMuch:

I don't think I'd be comfortable being in relationship with a fraudster or a murderer.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by femy2010(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2010
Obj,Papa Awolowo,Fela etc are Ex-Con and have indeed carved a positive niche for themselves.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by googles: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2010
If hez rich, famous,sexy and even confident enuf to name his investments after his jail conviction just like Akon of convict music

An echoing YAY !!!  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by TewMuch: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
We are not talking about freedom fighters here, we are talking about exconvicts, convicted of criminal activity.Not freedom fighters.More like yahoo yahoo, and other nefarious activities.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by omega25red(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2010
why will you be the last to know since it was published in the papers and shown on the news. were you under a rock?

for me if it was a crime serious enough to be on tv then heck naw
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by keyne(f): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
convicted on wat grounds!if it is for killing an errant wife>>>NO! grin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex-convict? by gabriel4u(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
That as nothing to do with life, Life it self is a challenge, if Jesus could felt three times and carried back His Cross to the destination, then who B convict , all some1 should care for is if is new i.e born again and has is responsible occupation now that will boom up his life, wife and children.

(1) (Reply)

Deal Breakers And Relationships / >> Pls Advice / Office Relationship, Dating, Affair And :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.