Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,500 members, 7,978,660 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Company In Niger State Where Salary Is Being Deducted For Being A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Company In Niger State Where Salary Is Being Deducted For Being A Muslim (513 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Why The Living Faith Church Salary Is Fine / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company In Niger State Where Salary Is Being Deducted For Being A Muslim by tsaragii(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
A company named Sunti Golden Sugar Estates located in Niger state always have the Muslims who attended Jummat prayer salary deducted and prevent them from using public address system in masjid.

please share this let the world know about it, Muslims cannot be intimidated in their own father land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Company In Niger State Where Salary Is Being Deducted For Being A Muslim by correctyourself(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Do you expect a private company to excuse people to go and pray and pay them for period they didn't work? Private company don't joke with target to meet on daily basis.

Its not government office, go check some of those foreign company in Lagos, throughout the day you has only 30min break.

The best thing, if you can't cope look for other job.
Re: Company In Niger State Where Salary Is Being Deducted For Being A Muslim by sulasa07(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
correctyourself:
Do you expect a private company to excuse people to go and pray and pay them for period they didn't work? Private company don't joke with target to meet on daily basis.

Its not government office, go check some of those foreign company in Lagos, throughout the day you has only 30min break.

The best thing, if you can't cope look for other job.
I'm sure if this was done by a Muslim Company,we would have been hearing shout of Islamization

2 Likes

Re: Company In Niger State Where Salary Is Being Deducted For Being A Muslim by x123xlolls(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
sulasa07:

I'm sure if this was done by a Muslim Company,we would have been hearing shout of Islamization

True talk bro.

they are always looking for ways to critisize muslims.

Thats also the primary assingment of non-muslims

1 Like

Re: Company In Niger State Where Salary Is Being Deducted For Being A Muslim by correctyourself(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2020
sulasa07:

My friend, if you check very well you would see that business is been operated with loan taken by the owner, hence, he want to make his profit and start paying back, have you borrowed money before? If no just try and do and when you failed to pay every month as agreed you would see if the bank will accept excuse because of your religion.

When you were applying for the job, did you state it on your application that you would be allowed to practice your religion inside working hours, or did you think the person would pay anybody that didn't report to work between Monday to Friday because of religion?

To the best of my knowledge private business owners don't joke with single minute? I once work as factory worker in Lagos, that is why I am sounding like this. Then we dere not put on our phone/received calls during working hours

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time / G. / If You Missed These, Sorry Is Your Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.