Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,331 members, 7,943,823 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Double Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Dating (246 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Dating by Chamzzy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
I saw this post
Thought I should share
What do you think?

When DATING becomes noisy negative..

It perturbs me the way people react over the issue of DATING nowadays that's why I feel I should drop this one here..

To me dating is a case of suitability over choice. More than who makes you happy choosing the right person remains the key to a sustainable relationship.

You cannot afford to have a clown for a prospective husband or wife simply because he/she makes you happy, forgetting that what makes you happy can also make you sad. And also forgetting that happiness is a reciprocal of happiness as someone who's sad cannot make you happy.

So, what is expected in dating is to ascertain without sentiment the suitability of the other person with you. You must be a requirement for your own requirements..

However, most people see Dating as an automatic ticket for marriage and that means majority don't know the meaning of the word Dating in the actual context of discourse.

For the benefit of doubt, Dating is a stage of relationship in humans whereby two people meet socially with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a prospective partner in an intimate relationship or marriage. This means it is a probable condition which may or may not yield fruit.

If you are dating a mature lady or man and you expect him/her to be avoiding every other guys/girls, you must be kidding.

It also shows that you don't know the meaning of what you are into because most people call a BED MATE a DATE.

If you are really Dating a girl in all honesty that you want to find out if you can end your life with her which is even more spiritual than physical because God must be involved, you dare not go to bed with the person.

Once you do, you can never know the real truth again because you have defiled or consummated the relationship without recourse to the right approach. But because most people are into.. permit me to call it "Bed Mating" they always expect their patsy not to talk to any other potential husband or wife as they more easily conclude they would take him/her to the bed the way they do.

Now, my question for youths is, since Dating is a way of assessing suitability which may at the end not work out, what do you expect the lady or man to do when he/she must have chased every other person by his/her side for your selfish interest and the Dating fails?

To go heart broken right?
This is why you see a guy/lady insisting to marry someone that is AS and he/she is also AS genotype or most time end up being heart broken because he/she packed all his/her eggs in one basket.

So my people, the understanding is that, Dating means to relate with more than one person without having sexual affair with any of them, I mean for those that know the real meaning of Dating and not Bed mates.

James ofem acicrm
Copied

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest What Are You Planning For Val / The NIN. / By Dog In Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.