Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,106 members, 7,939,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Special Valentine Gift Ideas Your Man Would Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Valentine Gift Ideas Your Man Would Love (258 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Valentine Gift Ideas Your Man Would Love by adamasmag: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Valentine’s day is around the corner and of course, you want to surprise your man with lovely gifts that will melt his heart. You may also want to leave a lasting impression that you care and love him. Then look no further, I have put together some amazing gift items that can make your man appreciate you.

Below are some gift ideas…..

1. A camera lens thermo to have him gulping down his beverages in a flash.
The mug is dishwasher-safe but should be hand-washed to preserve the detailing on the cup. It keeps my tea nice and warm. And I really like the sip-spout tab function. It’s the perfect size for a cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. I couldn’t be happier.”

2. A dope pair of headphones as a welcome upgrade to their struggling earbuds.

3. A personalized cake so they’ll know who always has your heart.

4. A LOVELY PAIR OF HIS FAVORITE SNEAKERS.

5. A Designers wristwatch

6. Why I Love You Journal that can be filled with all the mushy, gushy details of your amazing love story.

7.A Five-Piece beard kit that can help those whiskers stay manageable and oh-so-amazing. ( If your boo is a beard gang)

8. BREAKFAST SANDWICH MAKER
This breakfast sandwich maker makes making breakfast sandwiches much easier and will help you provide a nice hot meal for him on his way out the door. Why spend a fortune on fast food breakfast sandwiches that are loaded with unhealthy ingredients when you can make them from home and have quality control.

9. MOUSEPAD MESSAGE
This mouse pad leaves no gray area when it comes to who the best boyfriend/husband is. It simply reads Best. Boyfriend/husband. Ever. and is a great way to let him know just how you feel about him with three little words that are perhaps not as popular as the other three words, but just as powerful.

10. .VALENTINE CUSTOMIZED THROW PILLOW

cc Dominique, Mynd44,Seun,lalasticlala

http://www.adamasmagazine.com.ng/amazing-valentine-gift-items-that-will-make-your-man-appreciate-you/

Re: Special Valentine Gift Ideas Your Man Would Love by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Sides Of Valentine Day / Stop Looking For Perfect Person, Nobody Is Perfect / Basketmouth Reveals He Has No Intention To Contest For A Political Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.