Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid (5300 Views)

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? / What Really Scares You About Marriage? / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by shantti(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
I can't remember the movie title, but I know they sang something like "egugulegu gulegu legu, egugulegu gulegu" . I watched that movie alone during the day, and I was still super scared.

lol, i remember the film, the name is the witches and the song is ikukureku kureku reku, ikukureku kureku, very scary film
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by shantti(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rekhina:
Lizbenson was the queen of horror movie then ,her face is evil though

is like u've never heard of franca brown, she was a legend in acting evil or wicked character
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Chizzychinny: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
I can't remember the movie title, but I know they sang something like "egugulegu gulegu legu, egugulegu gulegu" . I watched that movie alone during the day, and I was still super scared.
Jezz, so scaring, i used to hide behind my mummy. It should be 'the witches' not too sure though
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by shantti(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2020

Aha! This is the movie I was talking about. Egugulegu!!!
It was Liz Benson, not Sandra Achums.

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by shantti(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2020

Aha! This is the movie I was talking about. Egugulegu!!!
It was Liz Benson, not Sandra Achums.

sing the song well nah, its not egugulegu, its ikukureku kureku reku, we were scared of that song because our aunty told us that if we sang the song we would be initiated into a marine kingdom and that all the actors and actresses underwent deliverance because real witches started to haunt them. my aunty can lie shaa grin
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by shantti(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
mine is:
heaven must shake
evil altar
willie willie
hour of grace
the witches
the oracle (i cant remember if thats the name, the oracle was appearing in the form of a dog, in the ending, the oracle and a white cross fought and the cross won)

there was one saint obi stared in as an evangelist,its like its 30 days in the wilderness,cant remember
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Wizzy104(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2020

The name of the movie is 'witches' starring Zack Orji and Liz Benson. That movie and Last burial tormented me those days lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience You Had In A Passage House(face Me I Face You House) / New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / I Want To Die

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.