Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

How To Live Right - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Live Right (191 Views)

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Right by Iwonsabi: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sometimes ago I had a friend worrying and asking if there's anyway to live right amidst all the do's and don't spreading wide and fast via social media platforms.

Apparently, the series of broadcast messages on health and lifestyle got her panicking and confused, probably because no research is completely correct. Today you read a different research on a particular way of dieting and tomorrow you read something different.

We all know the world is advancing fast and daily like its in a competition. But nonetheless, living healthy and right is a great concern for all.

I won't write long epistles on 'the How', rather i will simply list few basic things to do. Here are three basic and simple ways to live healthy and right.

Everything is easy if you believe. Thus, get your mind set aright while you;

1. EAT healthy food daily in the right proportion and remember that too much of everything is bad therefore eat right.

2. EXERCISE the body at least three to four times daily. Your body isn't a wood nor iron, thus, the need for exercise.

3. REST daily. Machines and engines do rest else they malfunction. If you want a good mental health rest is a must do.

I wish you good life.

Source: https://wetinyouknow.com/how-to-live-right

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus - Chinese Reality With The Virus Now / Zero Ejaculation (premature Ejaculation / The 11 Best Fruits That Help You Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.