Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders (2209 Views)

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Soldiers are now taking advantage of this ugly situation, knowing they can't be stopped or arrested (well na Nigeria be this). One quoted price to me in lekki express way.

This is insane mehn. I've been seeing them since the ban yet nothing has been done against it.
Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by Blakjewelry(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
It's nothing new na, that is what they do when there is restrictions especially at night
Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by yarimo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pictures and videos of soldiers carrying passengers or I smell liessssss
mikezuruki:
Soldiers are now taking advantage of this ugly situation, knowing they can't be stopped or arrested (well na Nigeria be this). One quoted price to me in lekki express way.

This is insane mehn. I've been seeing them since the ban yet nothing has been done against it.

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by toplinetrtrend: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Seems like Nigerians have accepted that soldiers are above the law.
Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by Ezemust: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lalastclala
Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by doggedfighter(f): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nigeria for you. I hope police has joined too
Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
Nigeria for you. I hope police has joined too

They too
Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by Amstupid(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
masterflowx:
I dey telling you.

I went to Ikeja for a meeting today. On my way coming back I decided to enter VI through Ikorodu Road.
In fact, solders have taken the okada business to another level. They litters the road like ants.

Lagos State government should pls do something about them because they're even worst than normal okada people.
One of them nearly remove my side mirror and he never looked back.

Nairalanders pls I was to ask a question.
Assume I am solder and they give me order from above to beat just one Nairalander. Who do you think I would choose?
no be only "solder" na sprite u go see ...... Dumb question

Re: Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders by masterflowx(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2020
post=86423068:

Seun, Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule 2

Laffffff no go kill me o

abeg let me focus on my work I take God beg you o.

(1) (Reply)

Bounty Placed On Serial Killer CSP NWAFOR / Investors In Tears As Nigerian Couple Flees With N22 Billion From Imagine Global / Woman Brutalises 12-year-old Niece In Delta, Drives Stick Into Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.