Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,639 members, 7,898,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? (64371 Views)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by baike: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2020
E take witch to know witch
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Flakkygees(f): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Na their way be that , all this Yoruba actress have turn Olosho to Naija guys in Turkey and environs surely they know each other’s parole , God will sort it out for you guys and hope you all will stop � been a bad influence to Nigerian youths
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Hotfreez: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Only actresses fight themselves, actors don't.

The actual thing they fight over can't be discussed in public. Very shameful, classless lot.

If they are not fighting over Pasuma, they are fighting over Koko Zaria. Very dirty skanks.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Tbcrown(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Point of correct fathia balogun are still in marriage but fathia fine o mauhh! I love u

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by sowolejubril: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
freeky witches grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Sirseedorf(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
The Op, the insulter, the insultee, the messenger are all mad.

Of all the problem we have in this country, you're bringing yamayama news to us this morning.

Don't let thunder strike o.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Amorprincesa24: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2020
All this people sef! Always showing themselves on social media. Maturity is far from this ones.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2020
hmmm

Yoruba Women and witchcraft

what do I know lipsrsealed

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2020
This Iyabo Ojo needs more dicks in her mouth than in her pussy.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Rekhina(f): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2020
Like fathia like fungisticqueen
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Rekhina(f): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

Yoruba Women, you sabi your people well well

what do I know lipsrsealed
mechie on u

Yoruba ajoka
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by gambia(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2020
MUMU people.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Liposure: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Calling your fellow industry colleague a witch is bad. I wonder d kind of celebs we have dis days

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

That's why I like ini edo's style. She's always Quiet. All this should have ended in SeConDaRySChOol.
It's better to expose body than be fighting on social media

Come show me your body woman, or Dm me your unclad body.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by YorubaAmaka(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Rekhina:
mechie on u

Yoruba ajoka
hmmm

Whatever
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by pashOMAdej: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2020
You so funny..." better to expose body than fight on social media"...lol.
MOnkeyBabe:

That's why I like ini edo's style. She's always Quiet. All this should have ended in SeConDaRySChOol.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by wisdomkid: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Ini Edo na ma girl oh..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Won ti gba oko ara won grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by zmpp(f): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Iyabo Ojo always ranting.

Her and Liz Anjorin, the Tonto Dike of Nollywood's Yoruba wing.

I wonder how they know so much about themselves.

i wonder why you used tonto dike as an example when it is clear for many that tonto dike in her worst behaviour is better than you

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Kingrexyl(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2020
All these oloshos with no atom of shame. grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by WebSterKam: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
post=86419525:
Some women are old in age, but they still have chicken brain on their BIG EMPTY HEADS!

Apologies to all the chickens we use for our Barbecue.....both dead and alive!

Shameless lots!
[/s]
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Kingrexyl(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2020
zmpp:

i wonder why you used tonto dike as an example when it is clear for many that tonto dike in her worst behaviour is better than you
Is she that bad? cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by sonrock44: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Adeoludt:
Turkey olosho.... grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2020
See Her Face

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2020
zmpp:

Use your brains dear, I typed "of NOLLYWOOD".

If it is "of NL", I would probably use myself.

You still hurt over my Igbo comment? Don't worry, you go dey alright. grin

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by Theta1: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2020
They just want to thread for some time noni, they are both witch
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by heartofcity12: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Fake account. Fake news
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by zmpp(f): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Use your brains dear, I said "of NOLLYWOOD".

If it is "of NL", I would probably use myself.

You still hurt over my Igbo comment? Don't worry, you go dey alright. grin

the true you is the behaviour you show in nairaland just as the true tonto dike is her nollywood behaviour. the difference between two of you is that tonto dike does not pretend to be something better off nollywood while you do pretend to be something different off nairaland when dealing with anyone you know that has money

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2020
zmpp:

the true you is the behaviour you show in nairaland just as the true tonto dike is her nollywood behaviour. the difference between two of you is that tonto dike does not pretend to be something better off nollywood while you do pretend to be something different off nairaland when dealing with anyone you know that has money

Go hit your head against a wall. Hopefully one Igbo man rescues you. grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by zmpp(f): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Go hit your head against a wall. Hopefully one Igbo man rescues you. grin grin

i am already married to an Igbo man, the kind you can only dream of having for a husband

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by DavSagacity(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Whosoever do business with this guy does so at his or her own peril because he has been tested and conformed to be a fraud. HE IS AN INTERNET FRAUDSTER.
DONT FALL VICTIM.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2020
zmpp:

i am already married to an Igbo man, the kind you can only dream of having for a husband

Nah, I can't dream of having him.

He should fck you hard or give you his debit card to go shopping. Anything to keep you off my tail. I am straight sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.