Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,066 members, 7,913,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

It’s Not Eazy For People As It Seems On Social Media – Tonto Dikeh Advise Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Not Eazy For People As It Seems On Social Media – Tonto Dikeh Advise Fans (539 Views)

Nina Uses Nkechi Blessing Failed Relationship To Advise Fans, Nkechi Reacts / Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' / "Read Completely Before Making Comments" - Bbnaija's Anto Advise Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Not Eazy For People As It Seems On Social Media – Tonto Dikeh Advise Fans by larryplaytv(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to dish out advice to young people who are still “hustling”.
Tonto Dikeh told youths on social media not to slip into depression when they see people having a great time with exotic trips and vacation because some of them planned for such a trip a year before or even two years earlier.

She also averred that rich people also plan and save towards buying flashy cars, houses and phones they show off on social media.

Tonto who urged young people to save for important things and also to spoil themselves, concluded by stating that it’s never rosy for people as it seems on social media.

She wrote;

Quick advice for young hustling people: A lot of you come on social media to see people who are having a great time with exotic trips and vacation, and you slip into depression, what you don’t know is that many people plan and save towards their trips.

Some people plan a year before or even two years. A beautiful photo that shows a vacation might be a result of saving for many years. Don’t be deceived into thinking it’s that easy.

It is not. Even the flashy cars and houses and phones you see with rich people, they plan and save towards it.

They won’t tell you, all you know is that they just got a house. Go and ask them how long it took to save up, and the sacrifices they made to gather up the finances.

See, it’s never really too rosy for people as it seems on social media. Just keep working hard. Save for important things. Save to spoil yourself.

Source >> www.facebook.com/Nairaxclusive

Re: It’s Not Eazy For People As It Seems On Social Media – Tonto Dikeh Advise Fans by scrolldown88: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ftc.

Well she's right. Take life easy. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
You may even be doing better than the person flashing stuffs on social media

Social media have a bad influence on us. Trying to live up to what's displayed on social media is the beginning of depression. As trends change you'll find yourself trying playing "catch up" instead of actually living.

In the end nothing beats contentment. As logic puts it 'television telling my vision to get greedier'

I dedicate this ftc to my hp365 which I have over-used and still using. I'm sure if it had a mouth it'll be screaming for help. I promise to get a new one next month. grin

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Eazy For People As It Seems On Social Media – Tonto Dikeh Advise Fans by Creeza(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nothing in life is easy. We just keep going.

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Shares When Last She Slept On Her Own Bed / Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me / Congratulations To Wizkid As He Bags An Endorsement Deal With Tecno Mobile(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.