Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Carlos Tevez Wants Out Of Man City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carlos Tevez Wants Out Of Man City (783 Views)

A Picture Of Carlos Tevez's Payslip / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carlos Tevez Wants Out Of Man City by tayoast(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2010
[size=30pt]Carlos Tevez Confirms He Wants To Leave Manchester City[/size]

[size=15pt]Argentine asks for release. . .[/size]
Dec 12, 2010 8:24:00 PM

Carlos Tevez has reiterated his desire to leave Manchester City and has blamed the breakdown of his relationships with 'certain executives' as the main reason, revealed the Daily Mail.

Tevez had a transfer request turned down last week after the Argentine cited family reasons for his desire to leave the club.

In a strongly worded statement the club rejected Tevez’s request and also insinuated that the Argentine’s motives for leaving may not have been entirely truthful citing that Tevez’s agent Kia Joorabchian had repeatedly asked for a contract extension in recent months.

A suggestion that Tevez rejected by stating that he rejected the offer of a new contract because his decision was not based on money:

“I could have signed an improved contract, offer by the club for this season however this decision is not about money. I have made that clear to both the board and the management on several occasions,” he said.

Tevez claims that he first wanted to leave the club in the summer but was persuaded to stay by is representative Joorabchian.

The club’s statement was thought to have angered Tevez and led him to release his “regrettable” statement:

"I hugely resent suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return,” his statement read.

“Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I am most disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light,”

Tevez has made it clear that he has no “personal issue” with manager Roberto Mancini but that it was his breakdown in relationships with “certain individuals that is beyond repair.”

"My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them," he added.

Tevez has now asked for time to clear his head in order to decide what he does in the next stage of his career and also thanked City owner Sheikh Mansour for his “understanding and support”:

“Now I need to clear my head and think because this is a very important part of my career. My feelings have not changed and it is regrettable that we have reached this situation,” he added.

Goal.com

(1) (Reply)

Man. Utd Fan Gets Bullied Out Of Liverpool Match In Malaysia. Praised By Rooney! / Chelsea Announces Killer Squad For Japan / Why Sir Alex Ferguson Made A Mistake In Choosing Moyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.