Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil (10515 Views)

FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM / CBN May Liquidate Some of These Banks By September: What To Do? / Plot To Liquidate Intercontinental Bank - Access Bank Md (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2010
Let's wait n see
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2010
The non payment of royalties to ccnl by mpnu and others is "postponing the inevitable" - a friend
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by skydeexie(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
Surely, its a day of reckoning for mpnu, just like postponing "the evil day" but a day of happy laughter for all patentees! grin
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Omokemesi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
I can not comment now. WHY? Visit "Comandclem Patentees Assembly"
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by skydeexie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
I can not comment now. WHY? Visit "Comandclem Patentees Assembly"

Yes, understandably we should honour our fallen hero, Pa Enahoro first. It's a mourning period for all patentees.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2010
I recall the expenses mpnu made just to have a nigerian court sit at the nigerian embassy in the USA, and if what i read from a website is true about an underground play mpnu made with the Presiding judge in the FHC, Uyo, mpn shld learn a lesson on how it later to in the court of appeal, if at all mpn is still doing that with govt, i think they are wasting their resources instead of starting to pay the royalties. The electorates who are also the patentees in ccnl have the sovereignty in democracy, when a protest starts govt will definately do something to please us. Remember "If mugu fall, guyman wag"
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by texazzpete(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2010
Haha!
These scammers first promised to pay in 2008. Then 2009. Then 2010. Then they promised payment was coming in 2011.

Now, they have indefinitely extended their payment period with this 'news' of Mobil 'defaulting' payment and talk of litigation.

it's unfortunate that people continue to be fooled by these half-baked scammers.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Omokemesi(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2010
NO CAUSE FOR ALARM                                          Fellow Patentees, I am being forced to break my silence. But this is not the right time to do so. I am sad!  I am sad because wicked, heartless, selfish, inconsiderate, enemies of progress, ambassadors of Satan and absolutely unpatriotic Nigerians connived with Mobil to ensure that Prof Uwemedimo did not receive his royalties while Chief Anthony Enahoro was still alive.                                              But we still thank God that the great Nationalist witnessed the victory of Prof Uwemedimo who  Chief Enahoro unflinchingly supported.                                           R. I. P.                                              MOBIL LIQUIDATION                                         fellow Patentees, let us forget about that meanwhile. Mobil will not wait for that to happen.                                                                 The Presidency, according to reports, has intervened.                                                    Top officials of Comandclem have stormed Abuja, the nation's capital, holding serious and meaningful discussions, according to reliable sources.                                              My humble advice to Patentees is to remain calm and PLEASE STOP giving replies to the posts of enemies of progress.  We have won and we have won indeed!                                                       But, honestly, I am not happy that Chief Enahoro died this time.  Who can query God for allowing this to happen?                                                          ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2010
Actually i saw a post on mr. President's wall on facebook about ccnl and mpnu. Good job
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by invisible2(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
Omokemesi:

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM Fellow Patentees, I am being forced to break my silence. But this is not the right time to do so. I am sad! I am sad because wicked, heartless, selfish, inconsiderate, enemies of progress, ambassadors of Satan and absolutely unpatriotic Nigerians connived with Mobil to ensure that Prof Uwemedimo did not receive his royalties while Chief Anthony Enahoro was still alive. But we still thank God that the great Nationalist witnessed the victory of Prof Uwemedimo who Chief Enahoro unflinchingly supported. R. I. P. MOBIL LIQUIDATION fellow Patentees, let us forget about that meanwhile. Mobil will not wait for that to happen. The Presidency, according to reports, has intervened. Top officials of Comandclem have stormed Abuja, the nation's capital, holding serious and meaningful discussions, according to reliable sources. My humble advice to Patentees is to remain calm and PLEASE STOP giving replies to the posts of enemies of progress. We have won and we have won indeed! But, honestly, I am not happy that Chief Enahoro died this time. Who can query God for allowing this to happen? ~OMOKEMESI

OMOKEMESI the Loser, did you lose as much money as fyneguy on this scam? He told me he lost over N800,000.00 to comandclem fraudsters.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2010
Thanks to the presidency for coming to intervene in ccnl and mpnu imbroglio
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by texazzpete(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
Omokemesi:

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM                                          Fellow Patentees, I am being forced to break my silence. But this is not the right time to do so. I am sad!  I am sad because wicked, heartless, selfish, inconsiderate, enemies of progress, ambassadors of Satan and absolutely unpatriotic Nigerians connived with Mobil to ensure that Prof Uwemedimo did not receive his royalties while Chief Anthony Enahoro was still alive.                                              But we still thank God that the great Nationalist witnessed the victory of Prof Uwemedimo who  Chief Enahoro unflinchingly supported.                                           R. I. P.                                              MOBIL LIQUIDATION                                         fellow Patentees, let us forget about that meanwhile. Mobil will not wait for that to happen.                                                                 The Presidency, according to reports, has intervened.                                                    Top officials of Comandclem have stormed Abuja, the nation's capital, holding serious and meaningful discussions, according to reliable sources.                                              My humble advice to Patentees is to remain calm and PLEASE STOP giving replies to the posts of enemies of progress.  We have won and we have won indeed!                                                       But, honestly, I am not happy that Chief Enahoro died this time.  Who can query God for allowing this to happen?                                                          ~OMOKEMESI

I wonder how many forums you copy and paste your bullcrap on?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by invisible2(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
Nsiman:

One of the real attributes of conmen is the ability to throw names around to intimidate the unsuspecting mugus. They call in big names who have nothing to do with the wayo to give themselves some air of credibility. Shame on your jobless brain.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Johnsinia(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
The issue of comandclem to liquidate mobil i saw it in news headline in superscreen(super dawn).the 1st time i heard of comandclem was last yr in MBI(super lunch). therefore,4 those of u dat ve doubt which is only normal,wy dnt u ask urself these questn i askd myself b/4 bcoming patentee.if this comandclem are thieves(419) why did virtually almost all TV nd radio channels invitd them to their statns/studios? Why ve all press in naija allowed them to advertise its inventions on them?is there truly an issue b/w ccln and mobil?why is comandclem investmt being advertise in all internet site without being banned as a fraud,u cant try fraudery openly in website like yahoo,tweeter,facebook etc without being banned/arrestd but comandclem is a regular topic in all these sites.nigeria police,efcc and other agency ar all aware of comandclm for morethan 9 yrs,what is stoping them frm arresting ccln?why didnt mobil orders 4 the arrest of chief clement nd his followers for making false claims nd accusatns thereby destroying their image,a blackman 4 that matter whiteman dont take shit.why didnt police arrest all patentee during their rallies instead they escauted them thru out the rally with all the press nd media embracing the occassn in VI(lagos).why did greet uba of benin kingdm,emair of kaduna and others in surpport of ccln if they are scammers?or ar all this royal people foolish.why did the late great hero Enahero in support of ccnl?is he illitrate nt to know 419ers or is he poor and money greed.or is it u d unpatriotic doubters who ve fail to acknowledge and embrace d fact that nigeria has an invector who needd to b paid his royalties.what we all need to do is to fight until we collect wat suppose to b ours as the oyibo people would ve done.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ johnsinia, we ve dealt with invisible and texxapete on different thread here on n.land about ccnl, so what they are doing now is trying to hold a moving car that they are not the driver. Tho i feel texxapete has research about it. Pls ignor their post except on different thread
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by invisible2(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2010
Johnsinia:

The issue of comandclem to liquidate mobil i saw it in news headline in superscreen(super dawn).the 1st time i heard of comandclem was last yr in MBI(super lunch). therefore,4 those of u dat ve doubt which is only normal,wy dnt u ask urself these questn i askd myself b/4 bcoming patentee.if this comandclem are thieves(419) why did virtually almost all TV nd radio channels invitd them to their statns/studios? Why ve all press in naija allowed them to advertise its inventions on them?is there truly an issue b/w ccln and mobil?why is comandclem investmt being advertise in all internet site without being banned as a fraud,u cant try fraudery openly in website like yahoo,tweeter,facebook etc without being banned/arrestd but comandclem is a regular topic in all these sites.nigeria police,efcc and other agency ar all aware of comandclm for morethan 9 yrs,what is stoping them frm arresting ccln?why didnt mobil orders 4 the arrest of chief clement nd his followers for making false claims nd accusatns thereby destroying their image,a blackman 4 that matter whiteman dont take poo.why didnt police arrest all patentee during their rallies instead they escauted them thru out the rally with all the press nd media embracing the occassn in VI(lagos).why did greet uba of benin kingdm,emair of kaduna and others in surpport of ccln if they are scammers?or ar all this royal people foolish.why did the late great hero Enahero in support of ccnl?is he illitrate nt to know 419ers or is he poor and money greed.or is it u d unpatriotic doubters who ve fail to acknowledge and embrace d fact that nigeria has an invector who needd to b paid his royalties.what we all need to do is to fight until we collect wat suppose to b ours as the oyibo people would ve done.

I must confess, I have never seen anyone who could type so much rubbish in a very long time, stop and smell what you have been shovelling! It stinks to high heavens!
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by invisible2(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2010
Nsiman:

@ johnsinia, we ve dealt with invisible and texxapete on different thread here on n.land about ccnl, so what they are doing now is trying to hold a moving car that they are not the driver. Tho i feel texxapete has research about it. Pls ignor their post except on different thread

I love your spirit, you would make a very determined businessman in your next life, but right now crime and the love of easy dirty money is spoiling your life. Find a proper work and leave crime!
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Mariory(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2010
Nsiman:

OK scammer or not, W.T.F are you blabbing about?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2010
He who keeps a promise is more respected than he who fails, despite his/her influentiality
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by jamace(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2010
Nsiman, I thought you people said comandclem is recognised in the US, can't the US intervene?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ jamace, i haven't say so but it may be so because ccnl is fully recognised by the WIPO which the US have members there. b4 the US govt intervenes its gona be a bilateral talk btwen the GON and the GOUSA, ccnl taking their problem to the presidency may lead to that. But exxonmobil in the US i don't think it is a govt owned enterprise (pls u can correct me) tho they can still do, it is the queen of England (the head of wipo) and the WIPO that can fully intervene thro the GON
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by invisible2(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2010
Nsiman:

@ jamace, i haven't say so but it may be so because ccnl is fully recognised by the WIPO which the US have members there. b4 the US govt intervenes its gona be a bilateral talk btwen the GON and the GOUSA, ccnl taking their problem to the presidency may lead to that. But exxonmobil in the US i don't think it is a govt owned enterprise (pls u can correct me) tho they can still do, it is the queen of England (the head of wipo) and the WIPO that can fully intervene thro the GON
GOUSA, WIPO, GON, you are free to throw more letters together to futher entangle the web of deceit. We know you and your scams, continue to dream. Just find another forum to look for victims, this place is blocked!
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by IVORY2009(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
Nsiman:

@ jamace,  i haven't say so but it may be so because ccnl is fully recognised by the WIPO which the US have members there.  b4 the US govt intervenes its gona be a bilateral talk btwen the GON and the GOUSA, ccnl taking their problem to the presidency may lead to that. But exxonmobil in the US i don't think it is a govt owned enterprise (pls u can correct me) tho they can still do,  it is the queen of England (the head of wipo) and the WIPO that can fully intervene thro the GON
Nisman is a ripper, Scammer, Commandclem is a dubious and frudlent company nobody should investment in this scammmmmmmm coy called Commandclem. Once again Commandclem is a scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm take note "GENERAL PUBLIC"
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by saipn: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ivory09&invisible ur problem is becoming more aggrating everyday can't u people just reason dat since dis comandclem scheme has been going on nairaland,nsiman&omokemesi have never portray themselve as comandclem staff or agent.dey are just ordinary patentee dat registered dey just using dis forum to update other patentee if ivory09 has not recover 4rm is illness what about u
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^^ Saipn, i have followed many comandclem stuffs on this forum on different topics for long. The only thing i don't know is why Invisible would always cry more than the bereaved. I can not call comandclem a scam and cant say they will pay. I cant call it a scam because i don't know of a long lasting scam that could find its way to an appeal law court and got judgement. I can't say mobil will pay because the amount involved is quite much.
Sometimes i feel Invisible is a ROBOT, based on his comments on comandclem issues and tactless responses to other people's comments. no offense
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by idupaul: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
I'd laff, Anybody that falls for this cheap scam is a fool, paint ni paint ko, Nsiman u are a dirty thief , I de laff oo
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2010
Do u know the penalties of patent infringement and court contempt?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2010
Do u know the penalties of patent infringement and court contempt?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by idupaul: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2010
scam scam run run this topic is a scam
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by invisible2(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2010
airmark:

^^^^ Saipn, i have followed many comandclem stuffs on this forum on different topics for long. The only thing i don't know is why Invisible would always cry more than the bereaved. I can not call comandclem a scam and cant say they will pay. I cant call it a scam because i don't know of a long lasting scam that could find its way to an appeal law court and got judgement. I can't say mobil will pay because the amount involved is quite much.
Sometimes i feel Invisible is a ROBOT, based on his comments on comandclem issues and tactless responses to other people's comments. no offense

When a lie is repeated for so long, it starts to sound like the truth, except that you MUST lose your money in the lie. I dont want innocents to lose more money to this scam. Dont even think about it, just run!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Taxi Wahala (in Pictures) / Anambra Completes Oil Drilling Lines / APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.