Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Workerwoka Work Opportunities! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workerwoka Work Opportunities! (557 Views)

Work Opportunities / You Will Lose Work Opportunities If Your Email Address Is Unprofessional / This Is The Easiest Way To Assess Global Work Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Workerwoka is a subscription based bouquet of services for workers designed to make their work-life easier and better. We have a community of workers that require one service or the other.We connect with people who can offer services from driving to helping with assignment,running errands,shopping,letter writing,home tutor,makeup artistry,home management support,relocation and logistics.

We would be posting needed service which could be a one-time service,short-medium term or long term service/contract.
Send your service and whatever you can do to workerwoka@africa-or.org or workerwoka@gmail.com.

Someone somewhere is willing to pay for even the most dumbest thing if you are connected to them.Stay in touch,keep in touch,do not lay idle ,do something and earn something.Workers need you.

Connect with us on SM on @workerwoka Everything for workers #workerwoka @workerwoka
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Task request #drt67892 8.06 06/02/2020

A learner needs a co-driver capable of driving to sit by passenger side to work at Ajah today by 10am from Ogba.
Learner will drive to Ajah but Co-driver will drive back and terminate contract at Alausa area.
To spend less than 2hrs and head back.
Call Callcentre on 09018514333 if Available/interested and capable.Paid service
Expires 10.am
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Co-driver found already.Task is OFF Request #drt67892 in process.Thank You all.

workerwoka:
Task request #drt67892 8.06 06/02/2020

A learner needs a co-driver capable of driving to sit by passenger side to work at Ajah today by 10am from Ogba.
Learner will drive to Ajah but Co-driver will drive back and terminate contract at Alausa area.
To spend less than 2hrs and head back.
Call Callcentre on 09018514333 if Available/interested and capable.Paid service
Expires 10.am
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by uncleteeh(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2020
interested. 08108408732 uncleteeh@gmail.com
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
uncleteeh:
interested.
uncleteeh@gmail.com

Please send a mail,tell us what you can do i.e can you teach someone accounting? can you teach someone how to drive,swim,can you supervise a project? or carpool workers from point A to B? can you do assignments for primary,secondary level or above?

There are things people need and are willing to pay a price for..please look within and mail us.Thank you.
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by nuelleoz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
I can teach how to play chess. Can also teach how to swim too.
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
nuelleoz:
I can teach how to play chess. Can also teach how to swim too.

Beautiful!! Please send us a mail stating what you just typed here.If there are any supporting information about what you can do please send along with a copy of your ID.Thank you sharing your capabilities,we hope to match you with a request soon.
Big Cheers,
Team#workerwoka
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Task request #drt1117 12.06 07/02/2020

2 drivers are needed for Monday,Wednesday/Thursday(or both) around Ogba next week.
Send a clear copy of your drivers License and a digital photo to workerwoka@africa-or.org .
Call Callcentre on 09018514333 if Available/interested and capable.Paid service. Male or female

Expires 2pm 08/02/2020
Good luck!
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Your skill sets,talents and what you can do will put money in your pocket and food on your table easier and faster.
Ask yourself ....."what can i do,with my mouth,with my hands,with my legs,with my body,with my brains"

It is "STUPID" cracking jokes and making everyone around you laugh while being jobless & broke when there are people looking to ease themselves of stress and willing to pay you to crack them up.[i][/i]

As you start the weekend,THINK about these.
#workerwoka @workerwoka.
Re: Workerwoka Work Opportunities! by workerwoka: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Task request #drt1117 12.06 07/02/2020

2 drivers are needed for Monday,Wednesday/Thursday(or both) around Ogba next week.
Send a clear copy of your drivers License and a digital photo to workerwoka@africa-or.org .
Call Callcentre on 09018514333 if Available/interested and capable.Paid service. Male or female

Expires 2pm 08/02/2020
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

*smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* / Lucky Mall Ng / Teachers Needed In Akute Ogun State And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.