Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine (717 Views)

BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! / FOREX: A Goldmine Untapped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine by rodgermetty(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2020
The Secret Of How Computer Village Guys Sold Out Their Electronic From Dubai Before it Arrive Nigeria.

=========================================

You must have been wondering how some people make so much money from whatsapp but you dont

Ever wondered why some guys get so much traffic from whatsapp but you dont.

Personally i know several guys that goes to dubai to buy electronic like mobile phones and phone accessories and by the time they return to Nigeria, their products are already sold out via whatsapp.

How do you think they did it?
Re: The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine by rodgermetty(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2020
They didint just wakeup one day and started getting so much people to buy from them from whatsapp, they mastered their craft and built a targeted audience around it that they showcase their product to.

Thats exactly what i want to show you in my report WHATSAPP TRAFFIC GOLDMINE that shows you How to Build 100,000+ Permanent Whatsapp Audience For Promoting Any Business .

This is not :

Whatsapp group posting
Spamming

This is 100% targeted traffic from real people that gave you permission to see what you sell.

it doesn't matter what you do, whether you sell product via eCommerce or you sell service, you can build a very targeted whatsapp audience in your Niches as simple as abc.

With just few minutes of setup daily you can get up to 200 to 1000 people saving your contact on their phone daily waiting to hear from you on whatsapp.
Re: The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine by rodgermetty(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2020
So if you are want to build a Whatsapp audience base with 100% Free method then my course THE WHATSAPP TRAFFIC GOLDMINE is your best bet.
Re: The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine by rodgermetty(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2020
This is a premium course and you can whatsapp me on +2347063667303 to get it
Re: The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine by rodgermetty(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2020
yes
Re: The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine by rodgermetty(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ok
Re: The Whatsapp Traffic Goldmine by rodgermetty(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

My Business Take Off / Shop And Ship From Ebay As Low As 300/$ / Bring Your Dead Business Back To Life In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.