Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,948 members, 7,976,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa (3705 Views)

Faithia Balogun Looking Radiant In Red Stunning Jumpsuit For Xmas / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa by SleekGist: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2020
After yesterday's epic call out by Nollywood actress, Iyabo about her colleague, Fathia Williams, whom she referred to as a witch, filmmaker, Regina Chukwu took to IG to react. Sleekgist reports.

Yesterday, after actress Faithia Balogun celebrated her birthday, which led to the reconciliation between herself and former best friend Dayo Amusa, this peace move triggered fellow actress, Iyabo Ojo and she ripped the birthday celebrant apart in a new Instagram post revealing how callous she is.

According to Iyabo Ojo, Faithia Balogun is a backstabber and a witch as she reportedly leaked out the News of her butt enlargement surgery to the media two years ago, despite all the good things she did for her; like throwing her a surprise birthday party in Turkey!

However, through her post on Instagram, Regina Chukwu was obviously shading Dayo Amusa for reconciling with Faithia Balogun.

“Don’t let that ” life is too short’ SHIT be the reason you reconnect with toxic people. They knew life was short too when they did what the did,” she wrote.

The post above didn’t obviously go down well with her fans who also took that opportunity to call her out for being two sided.

And again, Regina Chukwu responded, ” Okay just woke up now and noticed that a post I saw on @remmysworld and reposted is making some jobless, enemies calling them selves Fan type rubbish on my post, where all that is coming from I don’t even knw … ehayyy sssshhh look here! Yes you, I be typical igbo girl, I don’t face the business that doesn’t PAY me and I don’t chook mouth on watin no consign me! And stroll down my page you will see the 2020 code!! Don’t bring your devilish tot here o, don’t let Lagos bridge fall on you o … like some said allow me face my CREAM SELLING BUSINESS ON IG … do not use your stupid tot and put me where I don’t want to belong! Good morning!”
See screenshot here
https://sleekgist.com/news/regina-shades-dayo-amusa-states-her-stand-on-iyabo-ojo-vs-faithia-baloguns-clash/

Re: Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa by DeckeyLyrical(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2020
If you love good music and you love my talent, lets join hands together to push my talent to next level. Lets bring entertainment back to Abuja, lets please push me forward by giving me atleast 10 votes per each person, first stage result will be published on Friday. Each vote is 50 naira and you can vote as much as you can, 10 votes is 500 naira, follow the voting instruction from the poster or transfer voting amount to my account so that I can buy some votes.
ITODO JAPHET
GTB
Please you can also copy this post or share. Support me the way you can.

https://www.starzzrealitytv.com/

Re: Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa by Kingrexyl(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Battle of the oloshos. grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa by happybee: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wetin concern me?
undecided
Re: Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa by Kingjags: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
One thing I be say all this yeye actresses nah big time them . Even this Regina nah the hotel wey I they always lodge I they see her with the owner of the hotel who is a married man. All of them no get levels and they ain’t shiit
Re: Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa by Cheryph200(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
All of you r mad.. It's like Buhari and SANWO OLU no affect una.. Useless rich celebrities

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reiterate -That Man In Aso villa Is Not Buhari / Assurance Turns To Endurance As Davido Spotted kissing New Girlfriend / I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.