Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time (319 Views)

If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know / If Ur A Godfearing Man Or Person On Nairaland, Avoid Listening To These User Ids / Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time by nlPoster: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
for socialization?

Some of you seem more like whiny babies.
Re: Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time by nlPoster: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you're broke or needing assistance for job etc I can understand.
Re: Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time by nlPoster: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
That's how somebody proudly opened a thread to say he went to his relative's house to pick a fight with the wife for offering him water. He was more angry because his relative tried to mediate instead of joining him.

I was wondering, what the heck?

The annoying thing is these types wont go and disturb witches, it's the nice ones who get picked on and castigated.
Re: Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time by nlPoster: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
If your problem is this thread

My Pot of Soup:

https://www.nairaland.com/5670228/brother-in-law-dips-hands-inside-pot

why did you not post in family section where the issue was mentioned?

(1) (Reply)

Fourteen Things Fourteen Year-olds Must Know About Fourteenth February / Valentine: Propose To Us, Give Us Your Time, Say Jos Women. / Want To Meet Nice People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.