Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,766 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

Naira Marley Trying To Archive My Image — Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Trying To Archive My Image — Terry G (597 Views)

Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Trying To Archive My Image — Terry G by Sodmond(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2020

Naira Marley Trying To Archive My Image — Terry G

Gabriel Oche Amanyi, popularly known by his stage name Terry G, has said rave of the moment, Naira Marley, is trying to archive his image.

The Free Madness crooner further said he envisaged himself and Naira Marley making the world a crazier place.

In an exclusive interview with Channels TV, Terry G said what the society condemned in his prime time, is being accepted now and no one is complaining about it.

Watch here >> https://locaatunes.com/news/naira-marley-trying-to-archive-my-image-terry-g/

(1) (Reply)

School Girl Expresses Her Excitement After Meeting Tacha (video) / Who Is The Hottest Nigerian Female Celebrity Among These Few Selected Women / Missing Nigerian Musicians -where Are They Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.