Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,511 members, 7,944,500 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites (1143 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Uzodinma Gives ₦5M To Each Of The 21 Police Officers Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
GOV. UZODINMA GIVES LAST WARNING ON INCITING IMOLITES

February 6, 2020

By Chinonso Alozie,

Governor, Hope Uzodinma, on Thursday gave last warning to groups of people in the state, whom he said have engaged in inciting the members of the public against the government to stop immediately.

Uzodinma in Owerri handed down this warning at the front of Imo government house while receiving hundreds of the members of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, who came on solidarity march led by the chairman, Izuchukwu Okebaram (Bora).

Uzodinma said that his warning was for them to allow the state to move forward in order to provide good governance to Imolites.

He said: “You will agree on me as I am standing here I am the governor, and governor of everybody in Imo and not APC, alone. What I am assuring you is that under my administration there will be no discrimination in Imo state, this is what I promise all of you. I urge you to go ahead and support moving Imo state forward.”

The governor assured the NURTW, that “I will address your challenges one by one. Your associations are one of the organized associations that is closest to the people in the society and I promise you that our govt will not interfere in your activities and I ask you to shun people who want to incite public against the government.”

He further said: “I have given those of them who want to incite Imo people time and if they don’t stop, I will personally call them to order. We will not allow them to destroy our state.
“Our plan is to ensure that in our policies and programmes that the good people of Imo state, will be happy.
“And again, the dry season is fast coming and these contractors are not in the site and if we wait for them till Tuesday next week and they do not come I will cancel those contracts. We are interested in moving the state forward.”

The chairman of Imo state NURTW, Okebaram, who presented their challenges contained in a note to the governor said among other things that “Our mission is to congratulate you for your victory as the governor of the state. We are happy to see the restoration of your mandate.”

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by Citytrend: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Just look at how the Nigerian factor have made this man restless. Yet we are fighting corruption.

History will definitely remember this very moment in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by XANDERBOY85: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
‘Inciting’!? Dude actually thinks he’s the popular choice! shocked
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by clarocuzioo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Imo State people are not comfortable with their stolen mandate, you can't be governor through Sharia judge's Abracadabra and expect people to just swallow it Hook line and sinker.

This is Imo state for Christ sake.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by yarimo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
UZODINMA please deal with anyone that breach or attempt to disrupt the peace of others in imo state.
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by mbos: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
NOTHING CAN MAKE THE PEOPLE OF IMO STATE ACCEPT YOU.

EVEN YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE AGAINST YOU.

U ARE JUST A PUPPET OF THE FULANI CALIPHATE AND YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS ACT.

JUST LOOK AT A BIG CRIMINAL AS A GOVERNOR///
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by mbos: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:
UZODINMA please deal with anyone that breach or attempt to disrupt the peace of others in imo state.

AFONJAS
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites by mbos: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ernest Ezechukwu Return the mandate to the rightful owner.

· Reply · 3h

John Osinakachi
John Osinakachi Falling man

· Reply · 3h

John Paul
Top Fan
John Paul Mandate thief. You have murdered sleep. Do you want to use aboki security agencies to intimidate your people, same way you used aboki judiciary to steal their mandate.

· Reply · 3h

Chika Austine
Chika Austine Smell out ...onyeoshi

· Reply · 3h

Golden Crown
Golden Crown HIV Governor

· Reply · 3h

Celestine Okonkwo
Celestine Okonkwo Or u kill them as directed by your slave master?

· Reply · 3h

Chim Ama Nda
Chim Ama Nda Taaaa! Mechie onu there!

I ga ahu ihe ichoro!���

· Reply · 3h

Comr Emeka
Comr Emeka This man has no shame. Ihedioha is coming back

· Reply · 3h

Ochia E. K Ochia
Ochia E. K Ochia Vacate the seat for your own good.

· Reply · 3h

Eagle Emerald
Eagle Emerald Go sit down Mr man, who cares

· Reply · 3h

Osigwe Chidimma
Osigwe Chidimma You are not shame to you talking to imo people OSU like you

· Reply · 3h

Ifeanyi Nwigwe
Ifeanyi Nwigwe Supreme Court Governor

· Reply · 3h

Ozoike Leo Mmirieweilo Ezeagu
Ozoike Leo Mmirieweilo Ezeagu Governor RUGA governor ezuruezu.

· Reply · 3h

Ericjohnson Anyanwu Ericjohnson
Ericjohnson Anyanwu Ericjohnson You don't have anything reasonable to talk

· Reply · 3h

Itodo Theodore Ejike
Itodo Theodore Ejike You are not the governor, simple!!!

· Reply · 3h

Darlington Tempex
Darlington Tempex Imagine this shameless criminal that is seating on a stolen mandate #Ewu

· Reply · 3h · Edited

Patrick Obata
Patrick Obata Holighust fire

· Reply · 3h

Chikezie Alams
Chikezie Alams Criminal, useless nd nonsense

· Reply · 3h

Phinal Toch
Phinal Toch Igbos cant you see that the hausas and fulanis are never your friends...they want to scatter you people...Please be wise and come together....they are united,, even the yorubas are very united...lets unite please...these people are the real enemies...

· Reply · 3h

Igwebuike Enweremadu
Igwebuike Enweremadu Then get ready to kill all Imolite, u think by supreme court to appoint u as imo governor 'll be an achievement for u? U 're bringing fire to your self, u 'll not have rest.

· Reply · 3h

Sommy Kelvin
Sommy Kelvin Useless appointed governor,you forced yourself on us and you will never have peace

· Reply · 3h

Lawrence Jing
Lawrence Jing Shameles supreme court governor

· Reply · 3h

Chinwe Olisah Isaac Nnedum
Chinwe Olisah Isaac Nnedum Thief.... stolen mandate.

· Reply · 2h

Daniel Nwoye
Daniel Nwoye Have you resume??

· Reply · 2h

Kingsly David
Kingsly David Ur official name should be... IKPE MARA EZIOKWU 1.

· Reply · 2h

Livinuslyrics Anubaka
Livinuslyrics Anubaka LAST WARNING AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN ?��� you want to use Adolf Hitler or Abacha or Buhari style on who ??���� don't allow yourself to be used by agents confusion against your own people cos it will never end well with you this is a promise !!!!!!!!!

· Reply · 2h

Steve Steve
Steve Steve Onye ohi

· Reply · 2h

Kelechi Chijoke
Kelechi Chijoke See who is speaking you are ozodimgba Supreme Court governor

· Reply · 2h

Cornel Collins
Cornel Collins Is better for you to keep quiet and see how you can warm yourself into the heart of Imolites until their anger subsides knowing that they did not vote for you,but Ihedioha.

· Reply · 2h · Edited

Egbunike Frank Nnakwe
Egbunike Frank Nnakwe Stolen mandate Governor

· Reply · 2h

Godson C. Enwerem
Godson C. Enwerem See who is talking. A supreme court appointed governor

· Reply · 2h

Chimezie Agbasi
Chimezie Agbasi Bingo

· Reply · 2h

Joe Okafor
Joe Okafor Mumu. Shameless rogue

· Reply · 2h

أمير أمير
أمير أمير Animal speaking, u will never have rest, wife snatcher

· Reply · 2h · Edited

Shedrach Innocent
Shedrach Innocent I will give imolites 6months from now. They will take you in good fate cus.its a point of no return

· Reply · 1h

Uchman Iwu
Uchman Iwu Do we look like fools to you,or we don't know who we voted for again, this your broadday robbery will not stand!

· Reply · 1h

Victor Inyang-Edung
Victor Inyang-Edung If an electoral robbery can be perfected by the Supreme Court for this criminal, i think the EFCC and judiciary should apologize to the those convicted for corruption.

· Reply · 1h

James Amukoko
Top Fan
James Amukoko Appointed Governor of the north. Shutup we are waiting for you and your evil mission.

· Reply · 1h · Edited

Ogbuefi Emmanel
Ogbuefi Emmanel My governor, u are on point

· Reply · 1h

Nonso Molokwu
Nonso Molokwu Carry-on His Excellence

· Reply · 1h

Okechukwu Aribeana
Okechukwu Aribeana Nonso Molokwu, sadist. Hope is a criminal with a N4.5 billion fraud hanging on his neck.

· Reply · 1h · Edited

Nonso Molokwu
Nonso Molokwu Okechukwu Aribeana court will decide that

· Reply · 1h

Cajethan Obi
Write a reply...

Nzewuihe Amarachukwu
Nzewuihe Amarachukwu Shuri ihe ewu

· Reply · 1h

Awanife Joseph
Awanife Joseph How can some body be so comfortable with evil. I wander how you guys can sleep comfortably. Most Nigerians politicians have no souls. God is not a man as we think.

· Reply · 1h

Stephen Didanda
Stephen Didanda Supreme court candidate,judges there voted for u.

· Reply · 1h

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown 419 man

· Reply · 1h

Sean Babbage Charles
Sean Babbage Charles Mumu man...impostor

· Reply · 1h

Williams Timothy
Top Fan
Williams Timothy Hopeless uzodimma the 419 fulani boy in Douglas house.

· Reply · 1h

Mamel Emmy
Mamel Emmy Are you going to invite the Federal might on your own people? You people should learn from the south west.

· Reply · 52m

Gerry Nwachukwu
Top Fan
Gerry Nwachukwu You are the governor of supreme court, go and rule supreme court not Imo state. Imolites voted for Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha.

· Reply · 50m

Samuel Toluwani
Samuel Toluwani This is him afraid because he knows he didn't win truly

· Reply · 41m

Kim Williams
Kim Williams MR 419 you are a thief

· Reply · 34m

Izuogu Okey Izuogu
Izuogu Okey Izuogu Illiteracy at work.
Its obvious.

· Reply · 13m

Kelechi Madukwe
Kelechi Madukwe Supreme Court governor is talking

· Reply · 5m

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: “we Are Set To Reinvestigate Corruption Charges Against Odili - EFCC Chai / (video/pic) Buhari Finally Addresses Nigerians on covid-19 pandemic / Coronavirus: Five Governors That Want To Run Away From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.