Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo (3128 Views)

Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Arrewa: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
The east need development!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
See where the wealth of niger deltan is going.Worthless lots!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Women in idp camps now food for soldiers.Them dey f'ck them in exchange for a cup of kunu Aya! grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Arrewa: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
The north accept they have a problem and working on it... Almost all those pictures you are posting here is from Niger republic and chad... As for the east...
As for the north we are heading ahead God bless northern Nigeria...
nkwuocha1:
See where the wealth of niger deltan is going.Worthless lots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Once them wash dirty prick for mosque and leave kaboom!the whole city is in flames

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Arrewa: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
God bless northern Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Look at the animals I share a country with!?I rather drink ikpeazu kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Smdh.Cave mentality

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Now the almajiri gets their ass drilled by their Imams.Homosexuality in the North is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Arrewa: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Almajiri system is already dead in Northern Nigeria...

The new northern Nigeria of today is far more safer and better than the south east on every aspect...
Even maiduguri that was once a no go area is now recovering and doing well... So keep posting picture...

nkwuocha1:
Now the almajiri gets their ass drilled by their Imams.Homosexuality in the North is alarming.
Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hopeless generations of nuisances drawing us back.Just look at them

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Arrewa: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Almajiri system is already dead in Northern Nigeria...

The new northern Nigeria of today is far more safer and better than the south east on every aspect...
Even maiduguri that was once a no go area is now recovering and doing well... So keep posting picture...those pictures you posting pictures of nigeriens and chadians beggars

The north is already on another level of development...
While Underdevelopment is seriously hitting the south east...

Keep blaming Buhari!!

nkwuocha1:
Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Look at them after ruling for years unend.Just see them with the diseases not known to the poorest in the East.

See them still suffering from the most ancient diseases known to man.Bill gates an "infidel''is your saving grace

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
This one's no see firewood talkless of kerosene.By the time Boko Haram takes over the North,which of course will definitely happen,na sand una go dey chop.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by oilPUSSY(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nkwuocha1

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
If they are not bombing church or mosque,they are using their massive d'ick to destroy little muslimahs

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Now Lagos State don pursue them terrorists.See them,them travelling with their only property okada.Niger Delta oil is the reason you have the little development in the North.But oil can't give mental development na grin grin
Aboki na aboki

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Ojiofor: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Arrewa:
use your head...

The north is not your problem!!

Stop that hatred!!

Channel that energy towards your leaders!

The east the deserve better

For sure we all deserve the best including the great Arewa but should do away with stone age behavior. Talking about hatred in the east where nobody is being beheaded?
Only hate filled stone age men behead others.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
No federal presence on the East yet na Abokis be our gateman.Aboki be our "Mai Ruwa" Aboki dey use barrow carry madam foodstuffs for Wise market,Aboki dey shine my shoe,Aboki dey use one leg sweep pedestrian Bridge,Aboki be beggers from keffi to gwagwalada to East to Lagos,all beggeres both old and young.

Aboki dey Alaba international dey carry Igbo man goods for 50 naira.Guy,go sleep.Northern Nigeria human development is ZERO!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

For sure we all deserve the best including the great Arewa but should do away with stone age behavior. Talking about hatred in the east where nobody is being beheaded?
Only hate filled stone age men behead others.

Or suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Ojiofor: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Maiduguri is the only state in the north where Bokoharams are effective... And as for now they even find it difficult to attack villages and by God grace it's going to end soon

So stop using Bokoharam as point to defend the Underdevelopment in the south east...

Let me burst your head... Maiduguri that has been in constant war with Bokoharam is still far better than abia state...

As am talking to you now Borno state government has already started rehabilitation in Borno state...

The government is building 1,000 housing unit in every Bokoharam affected communities...

Rebuilding shops and empowering youths...

I pray it ends this night. I love Arewa more especially Kano state where I spent 8 years of my youth and can't wait to visit there again after relocating many years back.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
oilPUSSY:
Nkwuocha1

Yes ma!
Presence ma

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=86436226]

Or suicide bombers.[/quote

Help me tell him o.
Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

I pray it ends this night. I love Arewa more especially Kano state where I spent 8 years of my youth and can't wait to visit there again after relocating many years back.

Lol.Nothing good can ever come out of the North.You only enjoyed it because vof the little development from other tribes and niger delta oil. Bornu state is the future Afghanistan.Nothing will stop the ravaging of the North from terrorism.Its their own curse.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=Ojiofor post=86436281][/quote]

Even in katsina,the state of the President is presently suffering from bandits and terrorists attacks.All these pictures he is showing is just the "before" let's wait for the "after" after this worthless contraption divides. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Ojiofor: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Lol.Nothing good can ever come out of the North.You only enjoyed it because vof the little development from other tribes and niger delta oil. Bornu state is the future Afghanistan.Nothing will stop the ravaging of the North from terrorism.Its their own curse.

Quite unfortunate Bornu and North East is going the way of Somalia.
Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
RANKA DEDE GBUO UNU THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by Ojiofor: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Even in katsina,the state of the President is presently suffering from bandits and terrorists attacks.All these pictures he is showing is just the "before" let's wait for the "after" after this worthless contraption divides. grin

Lol grin.
Let's join Gowon and pray for Arewaland.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Quite unfortunate Bornu and North East is going the way of Somalia.

There's nothing unfortunate about it. They caused it themselves.My prayer is for the country to divide so they can suffer on their own while we struggle on our own.These people are too backward to be progressive.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by juman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Obafemi Awolowo: The father of yoruba people.

He was a true leader.
Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by nkwuocha1: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Lol grin.
Let's join Gowon and pray for Arewaland.

Gowon is licking his wounds grin
Him go soon talk true,na shame still dey worry the foolish old man.Shebi Aboki dey use him people do suya.

That Aboki guy don run Comot for this thread o.Na Jonathan I blame wey just go there mumu.If not we for don divide this yeye country.Him get mouth dey post picture of federal government projects, but work dey North?Them no get sense for corporate establishment.Na government work dey North and bank.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Beware Of 1967 Mistake Made By Obafemi Awolowo by springer: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
LAGOS POWERHOUSE prefers to become Nigeria President to Yoruba's Oduduwa Republic and that is why he never see anything wrong in the FG/Buhari security policies and lies from FG

The reality is that in view of injustice, tribalism, and corruption everywhere this entity called Nigeria can't stand forever because you can't put something on nothing, Nigeria is a marriage of incompatibility where every region is tired and wants to go except the North.

I see new Nations emerging from One Nigeria which is fraud with present Government full of lies. APC/Buhari claims that 7.5% VAT excludes common poor Nigeria masses but today I sent text message of 4 naira and another 10k was removed for VAT. Lies from FG every time.

As soon as Biafra moves then the road is cleared. May God grant us inevitable Oduduwa Republic. Amen. Burdillon will never become Aso Rock If you believe say Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims / Obi—Sanusi Campaign Poster Emerges / Tinubu Hangs On Bus Window Like Bus Conductor While Cheering Supporters In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.