Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank (1744 Views)

3 Shot As Robbers Attack Bank Road Umuahia, Abia State / Men Wearing Police Uniform Attack Bank In Osun / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by shalomekelaka: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank....https://www.247nnu.com/2020/02/breaking-news-many-dead-as-robbers.html

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by donbachi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high,shall abide under the shadow of the almighty...psalm 91:1..na my daily guide be dis...insecurity everywhere.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by TheSourcerer: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
donbachi:
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high,shall abide under the shadow of the almighty...psalm 91:1..na my daily guide be dis...insecurity everywhere.
and what does this quote have to do with the Robbery ? Were they not people 'abiding under the shadow ' in the bank?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
and what does this quote have to do with the Robbery ? Were they not people 'abiding under the shadow ' in the bank?

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. He has declared what he wants for himself

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by tyup(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
I smell Igbos handiwork sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by TheSourcerer: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
luxy44:

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. He has declared what he wants for himself
tell that to Charlie Chaplin.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by TheSourcerer: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:
I smell Igbos handiwork sad
smh you people made it to 2020....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
tell that to Charlie Chaplin.

Who is that?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by TheSourcerer: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
luxy44:

Who is that?
a popular comedian who made his fame by not talking in his movies .he's the father of short comic clips .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
a popular comedian who made his fame by not talking in his movies .he's the father of short comic clips .

Really?? So how do I tell him?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Many Dead As Robbers Attack Bank by TheSourcerer: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
luxy44:

Really?? So how do I tell him?
he's dead

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 66 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud / Female Serial Killers / Young Man Arrested After Posing With A Car He Purchased With Fake Debit Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.