Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Many Children Will You Love To Have? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Will You Love To Have? (9493 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? / How Many Children Should A Couple Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by OluAbuja(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2006
This is a multimillion naira/dollar question.

Well coming out of a polygamous family with one father,
two mothers and 14 children, i pray to God to just give me
a girl and a boy.

I already have a girl and waiting for the boy to arrive.

What do you think? or should i say, how many children
will you love to have?

Olu

Related: How Many Kids Are Enough?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by layi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2006
4 (2boys, 2 girls)
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by IB7(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2006
Not trying to be like Layi, but I have always wanted 4 kids.

I.B.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by OluAbuja(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2006
Are you guys serious?

In this age and time you are looking for 4 kids?

May God help you.

Baba should just answer my prayers and give me my boy this year.

Chi ke na.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by ldollier(f): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2006
ooo i want five children(3 gurls, 2 boys)
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by cillalove(f): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2006
i would love to have 1 boy. but its not always up to the woman
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2006
I would love to have like 10 kids just to out do my mother, she had 8. But considering the economic situation in the country, 4 is cool by me.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by hotspice(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2006
layi re u back shocked shocked
alheri if u leave we nigerian girls we go born plenty. grin
as for me God willing i would love to ve three. two boys one girl
one girl because girls wahala too much. by the time am thru trianin her i won't ve the energy for another female.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nuru(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2006
2 boys 2 girls. Incidentally I have 2 girls and 1 boy already and we are trying hard for the past 7 years for the last match but no luck yet. My children have also joined to pray for their parents to win the last match. So Funny.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by tamia(f): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2006
2 girls 1 boy.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by OluAbuja(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2006
My girl has also joined us in asking God to give us a Boy.

Do you know why i love my daughter. She is very caring and always
notices when i am done. She will just come and touch my chin or feel
my forehead then she will ask whether i am sick or broke. Ayomide, daddy loves u.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nuru(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2006
Baby girls are generally more close to fathers than boys. Now Olu, let me say if your partner's make is such that she can concieve easily like some women are naturally are ( yorubas call them elede), i will recommend something to you if i know what her age will be this year that will enable her to have a boy by God's grace. Interested
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by twinkledew(f): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2006
lol. pls do not listen to nuru. keep on waiting and what is elede?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nuru(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2006
Skeptic
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by OluAbuja(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2006
Na wa for you o Nuru. I don't think i will love to eat elede because i want to have a baby boy.
My wife and I will keep waiting on God and we believe He will do it for us this year.

Twinkledew thanks for your encouragement. elede means Pig but when cooked its called pork.

wink
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nuru(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2006
No Olu, I didnt mean it the way you interpreted. I was only trying to say that whatever i want to propose for you to try will work better if there is no impediment to pregnancy from either of the couple especially the female. I didnt mean someone would have to eat pig. Women that are called elede in yoruba are those who find it exteremely easy to conceive. It is not derogatory, rather it is a praiseworthy condition because looking right and left, hundreds of women do not have such capability endowed on them. You already have a girl, i was only trying to offer some suggestions that have worked for most couples that i recommend it to in terms of choosing the sex of their babies. God knows best.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2006
well nuru, if olu is not interested I am. What do I need to do to get a boy next cos I want to put a full stop after that God willing.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by adexway(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2006
God willing, three will make me happy- two boys and one girl.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nuru(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2006
Alheri, if interested pls let me know your true age this year. You may send it to info@nuseliservices.com or post it here if you dont mind.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2006
My age? what has that got to do with having a male child? Nuru am really serious oh! Pls help a sis in need naw.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nuru(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2006
I am not joking as u will come to see later. the info is required to pass on just one single info to you which you can use. Its one of the secrets of life that God enable some people to discover and i came accross it 5 years ago and it working by the Grace of God.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by papermoon(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2006
well i already have a set of lovely 8 year old twins(boys)so to complete the picture i want a pretty little healthy girl.but after i get married of course..
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by djcrucifix(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2006
minimum of two and maximum of four
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by OluAbuja(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2006
Hi Nuru, It was nice speaking with you on phone today that the Eagles beat Tunisia. I will be expecting the formular as soon as you can scan it and send it to my email address.

Thanks
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Skidoc(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2006
A boy and a girl.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nuru(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2006
Olu, we are friends already. I will by God's grace send the chart.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by snazzydawn(f): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2006
me?1 boy,one girl.
any other one,is onyokometer grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by OluAbuja(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2006
Hi Nuru and hope you had a nice weekend.

Snazzydawn, what is onyokometer?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by mizkay(f): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2006
I love children and dont get me wrong anybody but I would have to cope fine with just the one! As a woman, Having a child is a problem in itself, raising them is another wahala - infact they say Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids. and I am not about to become insane with a football field of them. One is good for me (although I am sure my husband might beg to differ - when I eventually get one in the first place!)
cool
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by babymine(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2006
Twelve! grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2006
2 bad boys n 2 bad gals
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by princeonx: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2006
my cousin mentioned all that number when she was living with us years ago! 1, 2, and so on! now she's got 4 already and pregnant with the fifth one! all in about 7yrs of marriage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Wanna Say THANKS. / Starting Daycare / Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.