Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,570 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:42 AM

Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse (527 Views)

Human Beings Are Born Sinners / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Which of these sins is the greatest abomination and which sinner who engages in one of these sins, is under the greater curse

1. A man who sleeps with other men
2. A man who sleeps with anothers man wife
3. A woman who aborts a fetus

I will tell you why I asked this question later on......
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
frosbel2:
Which of these sins is the greatest abomination and which sinner who engages in one of these sins, is under the greater curse

Number 3
Nothing breaks my heart as much as hearing abortion, I feel weak at the thought of it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Number 3
Nothing breaks my heart as much as hearing abortion, I feel weak at the thought of it.

Indeed - created a post to discuss , though many of us may have been inadvertently guilty. It is quite bad, literally.

https://www.nairaland.com/5673274/illicit-sex-no-joke-not
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by 1Sharon(f): 3:07am On Feb 07, 2020
None are " sins"

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by LordReed(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Nothing like sin. That is just a made up concept to justify the imposition of religious rules on morality by giving the religious rules the stamp of divine approval. An approval which itself is another made up concept.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by MegaPlayBoy: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2020
OP, I think some slanderers were sent to you
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by hakeem4(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2020
well most of those activities you mentioned up there do not look like a crime to me

Homosexuality: i do not know why you are homophobic, what is your business with another persons sexuality preference. I cannot believe an all intelligent god is bothered about sending someone to eternal torture because a man decided to enjoy himself.

infidelity well this breaks my heart but do not see it as a sin that requires someone to get burned for eternity.

Abortion how is abortion a sin?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by CAPSLOCKED: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Number 3

SURELY ABORTION IS A MORE BIGGER TRAGEDY COMPARED TO MILLIONS OF HOMELESS, STARVING, MULTI-DISEASE SUFFERING, DYING POOR KIDS SCATTERED ACROSS AFRICA AND ASIA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2020
^

Do two wrongs make a right ?
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by LordReed(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2020
frosbel2:
^

Do two wrongs make a right ?

No they don't but we don't need a god to tell us that. Nor is there a curse for doing them.
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SURELY ABORTION IS A MORE BIGGER TRAGEDY COMPARED TO MILLIONS OF HOMELESS, STARVING, MULTI-DISEASE SUFFERING, DYING POOR KIDS SCATTERED ACROSS AFRICA AND ASIA.
what is your problem with pro-life? Leave us alone. Who told you I don't care for kids or visit orphanages? I personally find abortion heartbreaking,i don't judge others who do it.
What makes you think a poor starving kid suffering is worse off that of an aborted baby?
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

what is your problem with pro-life? Leave us alone. Who told you I don't care for kids or visit orphanages? I personally find abortion heartbreaking,i don't judge others who do it.
What makes you think a poor starving kid suffering is worse off that of an aborted baby?
Abortion isn't a sin or bad choice. But I personally (my subjective view) don't like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by davidinchrist(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
frosbel2:

God calls sins: Wickedness. All you listed are equally wickedness: sexual immoralities and murder. Repentance and obedience to Jesus is the only solution, in order to enter God's kingdom.
May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Because the aborted foetus never has to suffer the indignity of an empty stomach. The indignity of parents who will press hot irons into its hands and feet for feeling hungry and taking a little food from the pot. An aborted foetus is better off than coming into a world with no loving hands and hearts to receive its birth.

And this is only one aspect. The other is would you like a child with significant congenital defects? That cannot survive without continuous and effective medical care? That will be born a vegetable and die a vegetable?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordReed:

Because the aborted foetus never has to suffer the indignity of an empty stomach. The indignity of parents who will press hot irons into its hands and feet for feeling hungry and taking a little food from the pot. An aborted foetus is better off than coming into a world with no loving hands and hearts to receive its birth.
ask a poor starving kid if he prefers not to be born and get his reply. You can't take away hope for humans
And this is only one aspect. The other is would you like a child with significant congenital defects? That cannot survive without continuous and effective medical care? That will be born a vegetable and die a vegetable?
there are kids with deformities that are happy with themselves and hold no grudge against nature. There are parents ready to die for their deformed kids.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordReed:

I think you are beginning to have a dark view of life generally. Not all parents 'press hot irons into the hands and feet of a child for taking a little food from the pot'. In fact, 99% of parents do actually take full loving responsibility for their children and do the very best to give them a bright future.

The 1% of cases you mentioned , do not provide a good argument for abortion, in fact you are using one evil act to justify another. What does it say about a person who has sex just for the pleasure of it while rejecting the consequences and leaving the woman to bear the pain and shame? That’s so primitive and backward.

I repeat, IMO , ABORTION is love unfulfilled , it is love betrayed, it is a miracle rejected for one’s own lust, excitement and selfish relief of unbridled sexual desire.

Am I guilty? Possible and unknowingly from the past, but it does not mean that an excuse can or should be made for evil.

Abortion to save a life or deformity in my opinion is perfectly okay.

In this case, abortion can be justified and allowed.
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by LordReed(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2020
frosbel2:

I think you are beginning to have a dark view of life generally. Not all parents 'press hot irons into the hands and feet of a child for taking a little food from the pot'. In fact, 99% of parents do actually take full loving responsibility for their children and do the very best to give them a bright future.

The 1% of cases you mentioned , do not provide a good argument for abortion, in fact you are using one evil act to justify another. What does it say about a person who has sex just for the pleasure of it while rejecting the consequences and leaving the woman to bear the pain and shame? That’s so primitive and backward.

I repeat, IMO , ABORTION is love unfulfilled , it is love betrayed, it is a miracle rejected for one’s own lust, excitement and selfish relief of unbridled sexual desire.

Am I guilty? Possible and unknowingly from the past, but it does not mean that an excuse can or should be made for evil.

Abortion to save a life or deformity in my opinion is perfectly okay.

In this case, abortion can be justified and allowed.

You say it is love unfulfilled. What is more love unfulfilled than starving, unloved children? Why bring child into the world you can neither feed nor want to love? What is more unfulfilling than this plight? Does their distress not prick you? How is the suffering of a conscious human less heartwretching to you than the death of what never tasted suffering?

Yes the people who abort may do it for selfish reasons but is it unselfish to bring a kid into this world that you can't feed or love? Is it unselfish to look at the "mistake" you made everyday with loathing? With soul crushing wrath in your heart for the "indiscretion" you made?

I am not saying a majority of parents are this way but definitely those who are this way would have been better off not getting into such a situation and if abortion was a pathway open to them, been better off taking it. Now not only are they miserable, the children are miserable. Is multiplying suffering worth it?
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by LordReed(m): 12:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Michellekabod2:
ask a poor starving kid if he prefers not to be born and get his reply. You can't take away hope for humans
there are kids with deformities that are happy with themselves and hold no grudge against nature. There are parents ready to die for their deformed kids.

No you can't but a foetus doesn't have hope or suffering so on that score it is better off.

I am not talking about kids who can survive without continuous medical intervention. I am talking of those who would die if they they didn't continue to receive medical assistance to live. A kid whose mother cannot work because she has to constantly take care of the child without reprieve in sight.
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by 1Sharon(f): 2:51am On Feb 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Tell me about it. For you to be " pro-life" you need to care about the life around you.

And Nigeria is the worst place for unwanted kids.
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by 1Sharon(f): 2:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Michellekabod2:

*fetus*
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
LordReed:

No you can't but a foetus doesn't have hope or suffering so on that score it is better off.

I am not talking about kids who can survive without continuous medical intervention. I am talking of those who would die if they they didn't continue to receive medical assistance to live. A kid whose mother cannot work because she has to constantly take care of the child without reprieve in sight.
Happy birthday to you my Lord, lots of love to you! Cheers

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by Professorcplus(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
frosbel2:

I would love to make this quick and short.

To "1" above, how do handle the situation of hermaphrodite (or intersexed person) meaning is someone who has some or all of the primary sex characteristics of both genders (for example, a penis and a vulva). We can't classified this set of people man nor woman yet they also crave for sexual desire like normal human do which means whatsoever basement you choose to tag it "sin" has failed.

To. "2" above there are cultures and customs in some part of the world a certain tribe offer their wives to friends as entertainment and a sign that the are humorous and also as a way of fostering relationship between them. Among many are ovahimba and ovazimba tribe of northern Namibia. This means that the custom practiced by these tribes can't be labelled as "sin" what ever the case you have placed it.

To. "3"safety abortion is allowed medically if it's a threat to the carrier. Period. In summary, nothing like sin, your thinking only make it so.
Re: Which Of These Sinners Is Under The Greater Curse by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Happy birthday to you my Lord, lots of love to you! Cheers

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Claims,jesus Sent Her To Tell Pastors That They Will Not Make Heaven / The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 / Sanhedrin Requests To Blow Shofar On Temple Mount For Rosh Hashanah/yom Teruah,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.