Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa (17101 Views)

Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Kingrefreshed: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
LosC:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/arewa-youths-disown-shege-ka-fasa/

Make una continue this una stupidity. All of una don disown the terrorist outfit but yet it's still flourishing
Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Chiiamaka: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Kikikikikikikikiki Give Them Shege Ka Jihad

Can’t stop laughing grin
Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
North has many northern youths group, yet their youths still reason like 11th century cow

abeg mod reduce these nuisance news here, I'm tired of seeing one dummies from North news
Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Wallade(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the only solution to these clashes is for all states to accept the proposed Ruga settlements for herdsmen and watch peace reign. Instead of setting up regional security outfit like Amotekun and forest guards, why can't we Christians states especially be tolerant and live in peace with our neighbors? Infact, we Christians disown Amotekun and Enugu forest guards. We are all Nigerians and we have equal rights in every part of the country.

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad

Can you please think out of the box. Stop being sentimental and ridiculous; get realistic.
Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Ovie56(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the only solution to these clashes is for all states to accept the proposed Ruga settlements for herdsmen and watch peace reign. Instead of setting up regional security outfit like Amotekun and forest guards, why can't we Christians states especially be tolerant and live in peace with our neighbors? Infact, we Christians disown Amotekun and Enugu forest guards. We are all Nigerians and we have equal rights in every part of the country.

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad
Ok, I think I'm ready for my first Ban on nairaland

Oloriburuku ni e
Omo ale jati jati
Ko gbenu e si oun
Ako ti le ta
Oloshi.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by abdulkayus(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Greenbirth:
good luck to you. Please try and go to Borno. Everything is free there.

Is Borno the only place in the North? U said the whole north and now u are shifting the goalpost
Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
tofolo:
This your as a born again christian......... is STALE bros.

Abi o.

Very STALE.

I don't even bother to read his write-ups anymore. The moment I see as A Born again, I move on. Because there as never been sense in what he types.

Total Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ovie56:

Ok, I think I'm ready for my first Ban on nairaland

Oloriburuku ni e
Omo ale jati jati
Ko gbenu e si oun
Ako ti le ta
Oloshi.

grin

Only biased mods will ban you because he always want to stair up confusion.

I think you got his names right.
Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by Greenbirth: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
abdulkayus:

Is Borno the only place in the North? U said the whole north and now u are shifting the goalpost
any where I shift the goal post just trying and score by moving up north. Killing people is easy but the implementations will hunt them for a very long time.
Re: Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa by matiandu(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Everything related to error in Nigeria always come from the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land / PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run / Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.