Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,206 members, 7,891,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account (763 Views)

18-yr-old School Dropout Gets Scholarship For Returning Lost $50,000 (Photos) / Just In: No Covid-19 Test Required For Returning Students, Says Fg / Talented Young Edo College J.S.S 2 boy lauded After Creating Robots In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by Honbright(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2020
A corps member serving in Kaduna state was praised in front of his colleagues after he returned the excess allowance paid into his account, VAM News has gathered.

The youth corps member was paid 66,000 Naira instead of his 33,000 Naira allowance in January and he promptly alerted his superiors to the error.

His act of integrity was lauded and he was brought out in front of his colleagues as an exemplary corps member.

READ MORE below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/02/corps-member-lauded-for-returning.html

Re: Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmmm! It's better to just stay safe and avoid unnecessary trouble. If not,I won't return 1kobo.
Re: Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by Okuda(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2020
he returned it just because of the recognition he would get. thinking they would repost him to a better place and retain him. lol

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by yanabasee(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Na so politicians the return the money??

Gaskiya, dem get get luck say no be me.
Re: Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by Kingrexyl(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
90% of youth corpers won't return it, I guess this one is God fearing.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by sparog(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
If he doesn't return it, he won't be paid next month allowee. It happened during my Nysc when some Corp members were paid double and triple allowee, some thought it was their luck and refused to report it. To cut the long story short, they weren't paid allowee for the subsequent months..

grin
Re: Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by Bruno3000(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
The mumu corper is not capable of handling greatness in life.
Re: Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account by edoairways: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2020
sparog:
If he doesn't return it, he won't be paid next month allowee. It happened during my Nysc when some Corp members were paid double and triple allowee, some thought it was their luck and refused to report it. To cut the long story short, they weren't paid allowee for the subsequent months..

grin
You are right

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch uLesson Videos On Africa Magic Family Everyday / Increase Website Traffic / Breaking: Ogundipe, A Serial Offender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.