Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

It's Time For Apostle Suleman To Establish A University Nigerian Man Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time For Apostle Suleman To Establish A University Nigerian Man Says (311 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time For Apostle Suleman To Establish A University Nigerian Man Says by diasporaman(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2020
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to declare the need for Apostle to establish a University

Below is what he posted

It's Time For Apostle Suleman To Establish A University As OFM Celebrates 16th Year Anniversary

By Obiwest Utchaychukwu (The media Apostle)

It was at my hotel room in Lausanne Switzerland on 2nd October 2018, during the Apostolic meeting of The Restoration Apostle (Prof) Johnson Suleman that I wrote an article tagged "Apostle Suleman Deserves A Private Jet" the article was a personal opinion premised on the need for the greatest evangelist of our time to have a jet that will ease his weekly commitments abroad. However, the blog post got to Apostle Suleman and he called and told me that having a jet is not his priority but building a house for all the windows in the church.

Recall that Apostle Suleman takes care of about 220 indigent widows in Omega Fire Ministry. He has placed some unemployed graduates on a monthly salary until they get a good job. His scholarship schemes which runs at different levels has helped to produce many graduates.

After my article on why the Restoration Apostle deserves a private jet, out of the blue, someone gifted him a jet for his evangelistic assignment. It was as if I knew it was going to come. Going back to the subject matter, I think it's time for Omega Fire Ministry to establish it's own university. The church has what it takes to run a private university efficiently and effectively, considering Apostle Suleman's academic and ecumenical pedigree not forgetting his influence in the society. The church has a worldwide membership strength of over 500,000 and there is a British Dynamic School which is under the management of Dr Lizzy Johnson Suleman that the church could leverage on. The outstanding success and impact that Omega Bible Institue (OBI) has witnessed within the few years of it's inception is a testamental evidence that the university will also do well. Last year, more than 500 people graduated from the Bible school.

Today, Nigeria's public universities remain in a shambles with the government failing to do the right thing, that's why a lot of people prefer the private ones. As the church marks her 16th year anniversary, may grace continue to abound. Looking forward to witnessing the establishment of our own university.

I am the son of my father
Obiwest Utchaychukwu, The media Apostle

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3314784628580869&id=100001480944261

Re: It's Time For Apostle Suleman To Establish A University Nigerian Man Says by garetz: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2020
What for?
Re: It's Time For Apostle Suleman To Establish A University Nigerian Man Says by Ladylite: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
That's how they mislead men of God.... Yimu

(1) (Reply)

If You Think Observing Sabbath Is Not Necessary / End Time: Female Pastor Asks Men To Sleep With Her And Be Healed Of All Infertil / EVERY MEMBER A PROPHET. BY DR. DANIEL.K.OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.