Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,062 members, 7,933,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:30 AM

Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation (807 Views)

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament / Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by experts: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
With the level of attention presently focused on this page by paid agents-provocateur of the ruling cabal, I believe exposing and criticising the stooge in power is germane if only to open their eyes and rescue them from political harakiri. What if some of us start mentioning the ills of this cabal such as the 23million euro Sunborn Yacht Hotel they brought in that has not made a kobo till date?

I urge all well-meaning Lagosians to join me in encouraging the incumbent administration to negotiate an end to the tertiary institutions lecturers strike in Lagos State. Just as we were able to persuade them to stop the blood-letting occassioned by the doctors strike, we can convince them to save our children's futures. It's now four months since the students have been at home. Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo!!
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by lannre(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
hate this or love it, salients question is been asked and its good to respond to them
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by violent(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
Is expert the same as Gbadamosi? or just someone on the pay list?
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by experts: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2010
@violent. just shut up and think.

how do u think experts is gbadamosi or how can u think because i love the truth make me a paylist.

some haters keep condemning this guys, but from all angle, he as proven without doubt that he his ready for constructive argument.

so y lie against him?
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by violent(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2010
how do u think experts is gbadamosi or how can u think because i love the truth make me a paylist.

More than 70 percent of your posts on Nairaland has been dedicated to promoting Gbadamosi's governorship ambition,

If you weren't on the pay list or if you aren't Gbadamosi himself, why else are you so desperate?. . huh?

Lie/hate on Gbadamosi? are you smoking spinach?. . . .the dude is not even "hate-worthy"!. . . he better get back to his farming business, PDP is going down!
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by labalaba4: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
violent:

More than 70 percent of your posts on Nairaland has been dedicated to promoting Gbadamosi's governorship ambition,

If you weren't on the pay list or if you aren't Gbadamosi himself, why else are you so tad desperate?. . huh?

Lie/hate on Gbadamosi? are you smoking spinach?. . . .the dude is not even "hate-worthy"!. . . he better get back to his farming business, PDP is going down!

What does "why else are you so tad desperate?" mean? Has your poverty so benumbed your brains that you cannot even construct correct sentences in English anymore? Your desperation to attack this Gbadamosi fellow at every opportunity is making some us begin to wonder whether there's more to the guy sef, and we've been monitoring his site.

Me, I've heard him speak on television, and I'm sure he's real and sincere. Fashola does not even come close to this guy's grasp of the issues and his suggestions dealing with them. From the opposition to him on this page, it seems he's the man to beat. I've already decided to vote for him. Now, because of people like you, who are being paid by Fashola to wash his underwear, I'm going to paste things from his facebook page to this site,
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by violent(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
labalaba4:

What does "why else are you so tad desperate?" mean? Has your poverty so benumbed your brains that you cannot even construct correct sentences in English anymore? Your desperation to attack this Gbadamosi fellow at every opportunity is making some us begin to wonder whether there's more to the guy sef, and we've been monitoring his site.

Me, I've heard him speak on television, and I'm sure he's real and sincere. Fashola does not even come close to this guy's grasp of the issues and his suggestions dealing with them. From the opposition to him on this page, it seems he's the man to beat. I've already decided to vote for him. Now, because of people like you, who are being paid by Fashola to wash his underwear, I'm going to paste things from his facebook page to this site,

Okay labalaba, we've heard you, we will all vote for Gbadmosi cheesy
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by experts: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2010
@violent, u said almost 70% of my post is about gbadamosi, i have been on this forum for about 3 years,i have 502 post, how do u arrive at ur figure?

this clearly show u re on the paylist of fashola.

u attack every post abt this guy.

u even went as far as lying against him.

OMG
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by violent(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2010
experts:

@violent, u said almost 70% of my post is about gbadamosi, i have been on this forum for about 3 years,i have 502 post, how do u arrive at your figure?

this clearly show u re on the paylist of fashola.

u attack every post abt this guy.

u even went as far as lying against him.

OMG

No vex, ehn? cheesy  . . .

Yes I am on Fashola's pay list, he pays 8 million for every Gbadmosi's post i am against. cheesy

N.B: [size=5pt]are you too blind to observe that no one is really showing any interest in this thread? besides me of cos, and that's because I am on a pay list, so like Gbadamosi will say I'm a paid agents-provocateur of the ruling cabal grin
[/size]
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by experts: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
safe
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2010
who is this Gbadamosi guy y'all are talking about?
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by bilms(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
a governorship aspirant under pdp in lagos
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by violent(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
camelot:

who is this Gbadamosi guy y'all are talking about?

He's a nobody cheesy
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by seunmsg(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
To all Gbadamosi supporters on Nairaland, why not work on how your candidate will get the ticket of PDP first before trying to sell him to forum members. Abi Nairalanders will vote at PDP primaries.
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by Olaolufred(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
Can you list the accusations one by one,

With the solutions he profers to them.

From the Jargons you wrote above,

I see it disjointed with the topic you posted.

Not to abuse, but to discourage posting without conscientous thinking.
Re: Gbadamosi Finally Addressed The Accusation by dlox01(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2011
violent:

If you weren't on the pay list or if you aren't Gbadamosi himself, why else are you so desperate?. . huh?

@Labalair, you've been awfully quiet, what happened, ?i havn't been in touch with the world,please tell us if gBADamosi won tha PDP primaries grin grin grin grin stewwwpid lunatic, i know the guy to an extent and his desperation is unequaled, i hope AMEN estate gets burned down by his own political party!!!! angry angry angry angry LOOSER!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Na Who Teach This White Guy Brokin'? / Customs Officers Shatter Woman’s Leg / Pdp Defies Court Order; Chime And Orji Are Still Party Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.