Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,378 members, 7,908,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (114615 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by joelrizmakanaki(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good day sir,
I dream but I usually can't piece them together, they are random, I mean I can dream like 3 or 4 different dreams when I sleep and when I wake up I mostly forget the dreams.

is it Good or Bad??
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by joelrizmakanaki(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good day sir,
I dream but I usually can't piece them together, they are random, I mean I can dream like 3 or 4 different dreams when I sleep and when I wake up I mostly forget the dreams.

is it Good or Bad??
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by CaptMarvel(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Is your mother pregnant in real life? If yes she will deliver safely and if she is not pregnant in real life then a thing of joy is coming to your family very soon, bless u.
Amen, thank you sir.

Sorry I forgot to say that she's not pregnant and she's way beyond that level.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
petition20:
More anointing sir.

I always find it difficult to write down my name in the dream. Whenever occasions require me to put down my name, I struggle hard to put down the alphabets of my name.
Please, what does it mean?

That is foundational powers still at work. Pray well against them....bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
joelrizmakanaki:
Good day sir,

is it Good or Bad??

Very bad...make sure you read at least two chapters of the bible before u sleep every night and immediately you wake up and discover you don't remember you dream start singing praises to God, don't talk to anyone before and during until you are done singing praises. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bigblessed: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please I was given Psalm 125 in the dream last night.

I don't know the reason though I read it when I woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by joelrizmakanaki(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Very bad...make sure you read at least two chapters of the bible before u sleep every night and immediately you wake up and discover you don't remember you dream start singing praises to God, don't talk to anyone before and during until you are done singing praises. Bless u.

Thank You sir

I can read any chapter right, no particular book??
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adeapex(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
What does dreaming of setting up a house foundation means ?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adeapex(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Also, I was aggressive and fought with both my dad and his Mum in my dreams. What does it means ?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by petition20: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

That is foundational powers still at work. Pray well against them....bless u
Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
StrongWoman333:
What does it mean when you dream of someone you know telling you he/she is going through spiritual problem?

You should try and stand in the gap for such person and let the person know he/she needs prayer.... The person may not be aware. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bigblessed:
Please I was given Psalm 125 in the dream last night.

I don't know the reason though I read it when I woke up

Make sure u meditate on that chapter, apply every verse there and trust in the lord. The lord want to do something in your life if you can believe that chapter of the bible bless God.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Adeapex:
What does dreaming of setting up a house foundation means ?

Its simply means to work on yourself and build yourself to be strong for the future. There are things u need to work on about yourself. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Adeapex:
Also, I was aggressive and fought with both my dad and his Mum in my dreams. What does it means ?

That is foundational battles u need to fight. Psalm 11.3...pray with it. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello house, I need a favor. Someone very close to me is desperately in need of a job. Please watsap me on 07066526207 in case u want to help and the almighty God will always make ways for u in Jesus name. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You should try and stand in the gap for such person and let the person know he/she needs prayer.... The person may not be aware. Bless u
Hmnn thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Amiks21(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2020
1. I went to a place to get something, but on about to get want I wanted my new phone fell both the screen, the back and the head broken badly though the fall wasn't much and the phone seems like all glass body. and I felt so bad and broken because the phone wasn't long and was expensive...and the initial thing I wanted to even get I forget right from d dream.
2. I was also heading on a journey, me and my jnr sister, my rubber palm falls along d line on a bike, so later drop contemplating to go back or move on, b4 seeing the rubber palm along d way closer to a bus. I pick and wore my thing, though me and d conductor have some argument...I don't really know how my baggage got in d his boot, but about leaving I took my bag out but still forget my new phone In d bus...after searching my bag, I was like let me chase after the bus... b4 waking
3. my mom had a dream that I was giving a big money probably by my boss for saving, but my boss ask me how much is it...I just say the amount in an open place and he was shocked he believe I should have tell him in his ear or codely...which I didnt and some bad people with weapon within d area snatch the big money from me and left...which later turn into problem causing me to be arrested in the dream.

please I need interpretation of this dream because their related in one way or d other.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Crackow12: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Good morning Sir,

My Friend of mine had a dream. He saw gang of armed robbers raid his street in numbers. Until they ransacked his house. When they got to his house, he was surprised to see they were all ladies with weapons and he couldn't do anything about it. He was told to give them his phones, which he did.

He also hid his laptop somewhere but the gang noticed and asked what was that, he woke up immediately from the dream.

What does this dream signify? I know its kind of bad dream.

What can he do about this? God bless you Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by arimahoseloka(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
I had a dream today of a bird forcefully trying to land on my head. I was using my hand to chase it away it kept trying but I didn't let it. Eventually it stood on a fence watching me, like it wants to try again then I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Amiks21:
1. I went to a place to get something, but on about to get want I wanted my new phone fell both the screen, the back and the head broken badly though the fall wasn't much and the phone seems like all glass body. and I felt so bad and broken because the phone wasn't long and was expensive...and the initial thing I wanted to even get I forget right from d dream.
2. I was also heading on a journey, me and my jnr sister, my rubber palm falls along d line on a bike, so later drop contemplating to go back or move on, b4 seeing the rubber palm along d way closer to a bus. I pick and wore my thing, though me and d conductor have some argument...I don't really know how my baggage got in d his boot, but about leaving I took my bag out but still forget my new phone In d bus...after searching my bag, I was like let me chase after the bus... b4 waking
3. my mom had a dream that I was giving a big money probably by my boss for saving, but my boss ask me how much is it...I just say the amount in an open place and he was shocked he believe I should have tell him in his ear or codely...which I didnt and some bad people with weapon within d area snatch the big money from me and left...which later turn into problem causing me to be arrested in the dream.

please I need interpretation of this dream because their related in one way or d other.

1.. The enemy is trying to disconnect you from God, pray very hard and praise God for reconnection.
2..The enemy is trying to disconnect you from God, Also pray against distraction.
3...there are some powers after your joy....because of your ways especially your mouth not to put you into trouble.

Please Pray with Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Pray with those bible verse with three days fasting. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Crackow12:
Good morning Sir,

My Friend of mine had a dream. He saw gang of armed robbers raid his street in numbers. Until they ransacked his house. When they got to his house, he was surprised to see they were all ladies with weapons and he couldn't do anything about it. He was told to give them his phones, which he did.

He also hid his laptop somewhere but the gang noticed and asked what was that, he woke up immediately from the dream.

What does this dream signify? I know its kind of bad dream.

What can he do about this? God bless you Sir.

The enemy has plans of disconnecting him from God, tell him to pray and seek the face of God, he can also use eccl 10.8 and Isaiah 54.17. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
arimahoseloka:
I had a dream today of a bird forcefully trying to land on my head. I was using my hand to chase it away it kept trying but I didn't let it. Eventually it stood on a fence watching me, like it wants to try again then I woke up.

This is a power from the kingdom of darkness waging war against you.... There is a witch that is against your joy.
Please pray with Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live... Ask the lord to kill that witch. And pray that the bird will not fly again. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generaloluseye: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=yinkaadesegha post=86455130]SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM.

Good morning sir. Kindly assist with this dreams.
1. I had a dream I got a new job in
bank and I was to resume 7:45. I took a bike and on the way, I saw a woman I know. She stopped me but I told the bike man to ignore her. On getting to the road that leads to the Secretariat where the bank is located, I saw her again. This time I had no choice than to allow her join me on the bike. When she sat down, the bike was very slow and we were even climbing a steep road and as a result of that I got there 7:48. The meeting has already started and I was told to wrote down my name and staff ID. I told the person I have not been given ID yet. He said ok.

2. I saw myself in an old house I have lived with my family and I saw everyone and we wanted to clear grass. My dad even said we will be doing it Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

3. I saw some soldiers and one of them was calling someone quoting Luke 18 vs 1.

4. I went to a particular bathroom. When I got there, I rebuked the spirit of masturbation and I felt somehow even when I woke up.

5. Dream of seeing a driver in my former place of work driving me out to a place. He seems to be my new driver in the dream. We parked in place and it appears to be that a white garment church service. Someone there told me that I need to come for prayers there on Monday and said No. One of them tried to hold my hands and I let go of his hands and I went out to do what I came to do around that place.

6. Dream of pressing down a tiger and after sometime, the tiger got out of my hands and was pursing me with another animal. We got to a stream and the tiger tried to pursued me and I woke up.

Kindly assist with this sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by karbie(f): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by arimahoseloka(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

This is a power from the kingdom of darkness waging war against you.... There is a witch that is against your joy.
Please pray with Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live... Ask the lord to kill that witch. And pray that the bird will not fly again. Bless u.
Thank you very much
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=Generaloluseye post=90653629][/quote]

Good morning sir. Kindly assist with this dreams.
1. I had a dream I got a new job in
bank and I was to resume 7:45. I took a bike and on the way, I saw a woman I know. She stopped me but I told the bike man to ignore her. On getting to the road that leads to the Secretariat where the bank is located, I saw her again. This time I had no choice than to allow her join me on the bike. When she sat down, the bike was very slow and we were even climbing a steep road and as a result of that I got there 7:48. The meeting has already started and I was told to wrote down my name and staff ID. I told the person I have not been given ID yet. He said ok.

2. I saw myself in an old house I have lived with my family and I saw everyone and we wanted to clear grass. My dad even said we will be doing it Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

3. I saw some soldiers and one of them was calling someone quoting Luke 18 vs 1.

4. I went to a particular bathroom. When I got there, I rebuked the spirit of masturbation and I felt somehow even when I woke up.

5. Dream of seeing a driver in my former place of work driving me out to a place. He seems to be my new driver in the dream. We parked in place and it appears to be that a white garment church service. Someone there told me that I need to come for prayers there on Monday and said No. One of them tried to hold my hands and I let go of his hands and I went out to do what I came to do around that place.

6. Dream of pressing down a tiger and after sometime, the tiger got out of my hands and was pursing me with another animal. We got to a stream and the tiger tried to pursued me and I woke up.

Kindly assist with this sir.

1...a breakthrough is coming your way very soon but you should be careful not to loose the opportunity, when the breakthrough comes, there will be an enemy of your progress that will show inform of asking for a favor...be wise and use your tongue to count your teeth.
2...if care is not taken you are going to loose breakthrough/blessing coming your way and the may lead to backwardness.
3..the bible verse is meant for you....Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
This is telling to pray always for you not to loose your blessings.
4... Pray against the spirit of masturbation, ask God to deliver u from it. Use Obadiah 1.17
5...pray against spirit of backwardness use
exo 14.15, ask the lord to move your life forward and reject the spirit of backwardness.
6...there are enemies of your progress and joy u need to deal with now. Ask the lord to fight your battle for u. Pray with Joshua 6.20, ask God to fall every wall of Jericho in your life down. Fast for three days with midnight praises and worship. Bless U.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Crackow12: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The enemy has plans of disconnecting him from God, tell him to pray and seek the face of God, he can also use eccl 10.8 and Isaiah 54.17. Bless u

Thank you very much Sir. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Patience2018: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good day sir
Had this dream
1. Dreamt I was playing with a small boy a baby and when I wanted to carry him he fall and I carry him and check to see whether he had any wound but he didn't and the mother was blaming the sister and I told her it was my fault that she shouldn't blame the sister that am sorry. Next I saw a boy working with us and I called him to come and eat but he didn't answer me and I went to meet him again and I discover he had lot of oranges in his front and he did someone gave him

2. Dreamt I saw my hubby and he WS having like three lady that want him to marry them but he said no he said he will settle them that they should leave him and one was asking for 1.2 million next he gave me three big loaves of bread and I aid there is no need for me to take it since he had three wives but he said I should wait that is me he want and next he showed me a designed chair that he made it for me next I saw my self carrying lots of things in a bag used for tracing and the things inside were full to the brim
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nathseun(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
please do help me with interpretation of this dream:. Last year May ending I lost a very good friend of mine to one chance in Lagos. I had a dream during this week,I saw him in my dream walking with another person together. so I ran towards him, immediately he sighted me he disappear then I started calling him and begging him to allow me to touch him for the last time. he started smiling, laughing and playing with me by disappear and reappear. then I started crying and begging him seriously that he should allow me to touch him even if it is last time. he didn't allow me then I wake up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nephilim: 1:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning sir.
A friend was in a trance and saw me under a big orange tree full of oranges and I was using stick to pluck the oranges. What could it mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Patience2018:
Good day sir
Had this dream
1. Dreamt I was playing with a small boy a baby and when I wanted to carry him he fall and I carry him and check to see whether he had any wound but he didn't and the mother was blaming the sister and I told her it was my fault that she shouldn't blame the sister that am sorry. Next I saw a boy working with us and I called him to come and eat but he didn't answer me and I went to meet him again and I discover he had lot of oranges in his front and he did someone gave him

2. Dreamt I saw my hubby and he WS having like three lady that want him to marry them but he said no he said he will settle them that they should leave him and one was asking for 1.2 million next he gave me three big loaves of bread and I aid there is no need for me to take it since he had three wives but he said I should wait that is me he want and next he showed me a designed chair that he made it for me next I saw my self carrying lots of things in a bag used for tracing and the things inside were full to the brim

1...be more careful on how u did other people and what really don't belong to u. Its just a warning dream.

2... This dream indicates your hubby loves you but you still need to keep praying for him not be distracted. Pray that God should arrest his soul and make him fulfilled in life. Bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (97) (Reply)

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.