Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot (35014 Views)

See How National Concord Newspaper Described Buhari's Regime In 1985 / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Perkins2018: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
cosef:
When I was in secondary school, yoruba children were fond of denying their poor parents who come with nylon bags of amala during visiting days. grin grin

A yoruba muslim can swear by Allah a 100 times, even when caught red handed on a crime scene. grin

This their double-faced nature is ingrained in their DNA.

What of Igbo criminals caught on their crime scene? They simply walk into the gallow?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by biggie73(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by BabaO2: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oluneutral:
Then, Tinubu wasn't afraid of Buhari because he thought Buhari will never become Nigeria's president and hence, he wouldn't need anything from him, but now, he's now afraid of him because.......
1. He's afraid that, if he talk about Buhari anyhow, he may not hand over power to him in 2023.

2. He's afraid that, Buhari may dig out and prosecute him for his many corrupt practices, if he dare say anything bad about him.

He'll always deny this type of thing because he'll want to remain in Buhari's good book for a long time.
But PDP were not smart and knowledgeable enough at last presidential election campaign to use such weighty and damaging comments against APC/Tinubu unlike Obasanjo's damaging comments on Atiku that they kept reverberating which actually made Atiku practically impossible to sell
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by MadKing: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Una mumu don do.

Wow shocked is that you in your dp
Very pretty shocked
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by delawal: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2020
well he is
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by egoldman(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Osidazz19:
ok

A rational person will ask for prove and evidence of such speech, but the irrational, rabid retarded brainwashed IPOB monkeys will simply try to change the story to something else. These are the animals that are fabricating most of these slowpoke fake post on the internet. The gullibles are also sending them around without using their brain for a split second.
Black man is doom, no doubt.

And you are a white man?
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2020
egoldman:

And you are a white man?

I'm a black man with common sense which is no longer common.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Prompto: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Many of you Igbos just refuse to use your brain out of endemic bigotry. People that were way more competent than Buhari n Magu had complete control of EFCC n couldn't convict Tinubu. This clown that could not convict armed like Allison Madukwe, Patience Ebele, Peter Obi, Maima, Dusuki n many other that were caught RED HANDED with hard fact is who Tinubu that run one of the best accounting firm in Nigeria should be having sleepless nights over.

Why not ask Buhari to try it n see.

Oluneutral:
Then, Tinubu wasn't afraid of Buhari because he thought Buhari will never become Nigeria's president and hence, he wouldn't need anything from him, but now, he's now afraid of him because.......
1. He's afraid that, if he talk about Buhari anyhow, he may not hand over power to him in 2023.

2. He's afraid that, Buhari may dig out and prosecute him for his many corrupt practices, if he dare say anything bad about him.

He'll always deny this type of thing because he'll want to remain in Buhari's good book for a long time.
Foolish Igbo rant as always so now Tinubu should be held responsible for the shortcomings of Buhari govt?
seborrhic:
This one too wants to lead Nigeria.
That's the mindset of someone that would make a campaign promise but swear never to have made such once he gets to power.
What is wrong in simply tactically saying at the time you made that statement,it was based on things you actually didn't know about him,but having now known him better at close range,he is not any of those things u said then.
You keep your statement and still come out looking okay in the minds of the cabal because this Tinubu denial is simply borne out of fear of being called out for his many misdeeds while in office as governor,before and even after.

No wonder foolish Igbo youth earnestly ask for Abacha.
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people and double mouth ehhhh
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin grin It is their trademark
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by cuteboy2: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Chai this coward can fear grin e don deny now grin grin so our message for Nairaland dey reach the idiots in power.

Reach ke? Many of them have monikers here. Thier foot soldiers and PA's are always here posting trash to defend thier principals like that Grills guy. If you doubt it just create a post now talking about the fleecing of Lagos State through Tinubu's phoney revenue company consulting company Alpha Beta Consulting, and see the avalanche of insults it will trigger from strange monikers.

Meanwhile, Dapo Apara the Deputy Managing Director of Alpha Beta and Chairman of brokerage firm Morgan Capital has exposed the entire scam because he was chetead out if the hundreds of billions he raked in for Tinubu's Alpha Beta Consulting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by ivandragon: 5:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Going by comments on this platform, it's safe to say the Igbos & Yorubas have a fairly high percentage of !d!0ts.

It's so sad seeing people who should be exposed enough to rise above petty ethnic bashings make such nuisance of themselves over trivial issues.

Poverty, injustice, crime, corruption & other evils have no ethnic & tribal affiliations.

What is bad is bad, what is good is good.

BAT's double speak should not be used to categorise most Yorubas & neither should the loose utterances of some Igbos be used to categorise them all.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by egoldman(m): 5:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Osidazz19:

I'm a black man with common sense which is no longer common.

And that your common sense did not let you know that when u accuse a whole black race of something u are not exempted?
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2020
egoldman:

And that your common sense did not let you know that when u accuse a whole black race of something u are not exempted?

In case you don't know, there is always an exception to every rule.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by egoldman(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Osidazz19:

In case you don't know, there is always an exception to every rule.

I give up, you win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Tochi3(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people and double mouth ehhhh
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.