Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,183 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not (1693 Views)

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by LoveJ1(f): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2007
I want to broke up with my guy becos he is at another state why me am in any one and i don't know if he is cheating on me or no there becos is been long I saw him though we talk over the phone lots of time,I know he will feel bad but am also confused if I should broke up with him or not becos I still LOVE HIM
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by amasha(f): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2007
If u r 'still in love' with him dnt break up wit him.u guys shud find a way 2 work tins out, talk 2 him abt how u guys can c urselves if nt al d tym, when u r far away from sum1 u truly love it doesnt really help esp when u guys are jst building ur relationship.
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by LoveJ1(f): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2007
we are not just building becos is one(1) full year now that we have been dating
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by amasha(f): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
Oh! Im nt an expert on dis kinda stuv tho bt i sincerely tink u shudnt break up wit him since u stil love him okay!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by iice(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2007
Gawd, i actually made it through that one almost in one piece undecided

I don't get it You think he is cheating but you are not absolutely sure. What is stopping you from finding out?
You want to break up with him because (a)he might be cheating on you, (b) you havent seen each other in a long time.
In the past one year, what efforts have you guys made to see each other physically? Since am sure you obviously know distance relationships take a lil extra work than same vicinity relationships. And since you are still in love with him, what is stopping you from going on with the relationship. More importantly, you said you guys talk alot but do you guys communicate well with each other. Does he even have a clue about these questions troubling you? Like i said i don't get it
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by LoveJ1(f): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2007
thanks guys, i appreciate it.
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by solodox(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
angryyes you freaking should! angry
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by LoveJ1(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2007
wat do u mean but that yes u freaking should, when others are saying something nice the why say that, or is it wat u will do solodox
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by LoveJ1(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2007
And please I want to ask if a guy can be faithful if he is in another State schooling there and his girlfriend is at another place also and they hardly see each other.
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by Soundmind(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2007
Faithfulness in relationship is not determined by distance. Even your date near you can cheat on you. Your guy might not be cheating on you as you discuss with him always on phone especially if he is the one that calls you. Show him love and care so that he will see you special and God gifted to him.
Try and fashion out how you will be meeting him at least once in 2 months or less than that. Whenever you stay with him, try and satisfy him sexually and with different styles so that he will come after you. It will make him stick to you.
I asure you, he is still there for you. But sorry, you did not tell us if u have a guy holding brief for the guy grin
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2007
Definitely going to dump you first!  What type of a relationship is "an out of state relationship or telephone romance"?  Oh girl be realistic! You will soon get wedding invitations to attend his wedding with a 91/2 months pregnant bride!  Your eyes go neat well well! grin grin grin grin grin You are definitely not a Niaja sharp babe!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by holyeye(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
no worry make u break up.
You hear me so. u neva catch am u don dey tink of breaking up, na wah ooooooo.
So if u marry person and u nab am wit woman u go divorce abi?
Abeg if u love am well well, dey pray 4 am, nothin wey God no fit do. look 4ward 4 beta days as long as d guy is lovin, carin, and ur specs.
I feel say na u no fit hold bodi.
Tink well well.
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by LoveJ1(f): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
Thanks holyeye but the truth is that u guys can not be trusted sometimes and u no it
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2007
You are looking for trust? shocked My dear then do not get in a relationship at all. HABA! Do U trust yourself? Others are looking for love, security, companionship, bedmate, babymama, babydaddy, humour, partnership and so on. You are looking for trust Darling that is the last thing you achieve in a relationship before you quench! That takes a long time and with the "Grace of the Merciful One" Upstairs! So please do not start your relationship with paranoia!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by holyeye(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2007
Militia tell am tru.
Me no say me no dey trust worthy, even wen she dey under my roof, bt d truth b say i love am well well.
I no fit joke wit make she catch me.
I respect am well well.
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
@holyeye

Thank you mai broda! In fact the babe dey read too many novels and watch too many soap operas them! Please wake up and smell the dust!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2007
@topic, if u no u cannot trust ur man i think the best thing 4 u to do is to break up with him, and date someone u can trust
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
trust should be the basic thing in a relationship without that i feel the whole relationship is a complete wast of time.Anyway i cannot date someone i cannot trust
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2007
Trust?  with what?  Fidelity, murder, lying or what?  What do you need trust in?  You know we have broken most of the rules if not all.  So do you say you will not date anyone because you fear you will be dissappointed for one reason or the other?  What exactly are you guys saying?  I need specifics! undecided All you women are saying one thing, the guys are saying another.  It is a compromise my dears!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2007
TRUST --KNOWING WHAT UR MAN IS CAPABLE OF DOING AND BEEN ABLE TO VOW 4 HIM . THIS CAN ONLY WORK IF BOTH PARTIES ARE COMPLETELY HONEST WITH EACHOTHER.LITTLE THINGS CAN BRING IN TRUST IN A RELATIONSHIP,AN EXAMPLE IS WHEN UR MAN ALLOWS U GO TRU HIS PHONE WHENEVER U WANT TO AND EVEN WANTS U TO ANSWER HIS CALLS
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2007
@Anabell

Which planet you dey live? So I can come and join U Oh gal do not sweat the small stuff as the Americans will say!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2007
well thats how i think a healthy relationship should be grin, i no its hard but we will get there some day
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2007
@anabell

You sure say You dey for America here?  Trust is the least of our problems here oh! cool  Most of us are stilll trying to catch the man first not to talk of to trust am!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 1:30am On Jun 07, 2007
well i dont stay in the you s,i just come to visit, i live in the uk, and my dear i no alot of decent guys, that can be trusted
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2007
@anabell

U.K. shocked That is the head quarters of emotional 419 ke with all those international "Odu" bobos we see on T.V. over here. You know a lot of decent guys I hope you have nabbed one of them before they all escape! cheesy
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2007
my sister in the you s, answers her man phone, there is no big deal and she knows were he is at every point in time,there are alot of guys out there that can be trusted, that i no and have seen
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2007
grin no i dont need them, i have my eyes on someone already tongue
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2007
@anabell

Only insecure people with no full time jobs will behave like that.  I do not know where my husband's phone is most of the time.  I couldn't care a rat's arse where mine is.  Dog wen wan lost no go hear im master whistle!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 1:41am On Jun 07, 2007
well i cant agree with u on that, whats wrong with me lookin thru my man phone or him saying honey can u answer ma phone, thats were the closeness comes in
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 1:45am On Jun 07, 2007
people in a relationship should be very close not distant, anyway that my own opinion
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by MILITIA(f): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2007
I am confident in myself not to go looking. The most important info you need about your man or woman usually comes to you when you are not looking. Who said we are not close? Well go searching oh! Hope you find what you are looking for then. I sleep well at night without any worries. People like you will have hypertension for nothing! Anyway you are still young so you have time. After 3 or 4 children show you pepper, you will have other concerns besides men!
Re: Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not by anabell(f): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2007
hypertension shocked thats gross! anyway i no i will get my kind of guy when am ready cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Nigeria? / Bomb Blast In Kaduna / When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.